WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-10-24, 01:03)Gee11 Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 23:33)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-10-23, 23:02)Gee11 Wrote: i want to use api key and user for security reason as shown in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOKG8hRb...e=emb_logo

Several people told me that users shouldn't use the API key functionality if there's an easy way for username / password authentication. That's why I completely removed it.
there is no user /password field.. and another problem. it importet everything (music, movies and series) into movies.. an i selectet no music but it has synced everything in movies and series each

It looks like you accidentally used the UPnP functionality exposed by your Emby server for importing because that is also (partially) supported. But I only ever tested it between two Kodi installations and never with other UPnP servers. I'll look into finding a way to make it easier to distinguish the different protocols in the user interface.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-10-24, 23:04
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10