WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-02-11, 23:23)LongMan Wrote: Thanks. Posted on the Emby Forum
Thanks. I just gave it a quick spin and something is wrong with the behaviour of the settings in the media import info dialog. It doesn't properly update the setting controls when switching from "Local" to "Emby Connect" authentication or when switching from "Local" to "MyPlex" authentication. So this must be something in Kodi core. Maybe I broke something in my rework because I made some minor changes there. If someone runs into these issues just perform the Emby Connect / MyPlex login procedure and then save and close the dialog even if it hasn't been properly updated. When you re-open it everything will look fine. So the settings are stored properly but the dialog is not updated as expected.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2021-02-11, 23:53
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10