WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
I've started experimenting with the Mediaimporter again after quite some time and experience the following problem:
My Emby Server runs in Docker on my NAS and is discovered correctly, but authentification requests keep failing. Examining the logs, the problem is obvious: The authentification requests are sent to the wrong IP address, i.e. the add-on is trying to address my Emby Server via the IP it has on the bridge network within docker, and not via the IP address of my server itself. In the network settings of my Emby Server there is an option to override the local IP address of the server. I've put my NAS IP in there. But it doesn't help. It seems the mediaimport.emby addon is trying to evaluate the IP address itself, rather than taking the "overridden" one from the Emby server settings.

Is this a known problem? Is there a workaround? Or am I doing something wrong?
Server: DIY NAS w/ i3-8100, 32GB RAM, 4x6 TB WD Red, DD Cine S2 + 3xDuoFlex, OMV w/ Emby, TVheadend, Oscam
Living Room: Odroid N2 w/ CE, Panasonic DP-UB9004, NAD 758v3, LG OLED 65 B7, L/R B&W CM10, B&W C S2, B&W ASW10 CM, SL/SR Elac WS 1445, HL/HR Dali Alteco C1
Library: RPi2B w/ LE, Xbox One X w/ Kodi, Nintendo Switch, Panasonic Viera TX-P50 Plasma​​

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by M4tt0 - 2021-03-20, 17:47
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10