WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-08-28, 13:11)LongMan Wrote:
(2021-08-28, 10:10)Rijs43 Wrote: when I put render mode on EGL in player setting my files play fine when a skin is having a trailer function on home screen (I.e. cosmic skin) however seems to stutter a little bit. When I change render mode from EGL to Direct To Plane the video starts flashing however will not do this when the video is played on full screen instead of Traiker video window on the home screen. Is there any setting I have to change in LibreElec?

The video renderer for the raspberry pi has been rewritten for LibreELEC 10.0. Actually for all devices. Therefore, there will be some kinks. The LibreELEC Team is referring to this 10.0 as a Stable Alpha for Raspberry Pi 4. There is no current release for Pi 2/3. If you are finding problems, please post in the LibreELEC forum so that they are aware of it. They are actively watching the forums for these reports.

With regards to getting into Kodi mainline, it is progressing. I cannot comment on a timeline.

Cheers,
LongMan

Thanks LongMan for the detailed explanation and will make sure to post in LE Forum as well.

Take care.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Rijs43 - 2021-08-28, 13:45
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10