WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-11-30, 01:56)spencerjford Wrote: so I have a unique use case I guess, for now.  as my plex and emby library server's are on the same machine as I use Kodi on.  (for now).   and I can't for the life of me get this to connect to either.  What would you need from me to help?
I'm using the same setup for testing i.e. my Emby, Jellyfin and Plex servers are all running on my dev machine. So if you could provide a debug log that would be very helpful.

And for the record, @LongMan told me that there is a bug in the database creation code of the latest test builds so if you start with a fresh set of databases it will probably not work at all. I'm currently building new test builds which should have this bug fixed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2021-11-30, 08:23
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10