WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-12-04, 23:48)AkVRkSeN Wrote: Thank you for developing MediaImport.

I have three libraries in Emby - 2 TV and 1 movie. The movie library imports extremely fast! For the TV import, if I "choose", one of them imports fine. I get an error when I import the other TV library. Here is my Debug Log.

When I reviewed the debug log, it looks to me that this is the error:

Code:
EXCEPTION: Actor: name property must not be empty
I tried a search to see if someone else had this problem but didn't come across something. I tried to change the debug logs to see which TV show is triggering the error but I couldn't figure that out either.

Does anyone have any thoughts or could point me in the right direction? Thanks Smile

Thanks for the report, the debug log and pointing at the issue in the log. It looks like this is a bit of a harsh reaction to a missing attribute. It looks like one of the actors in the database doesn't have a name which is certainly wrong but mediaimporter.emby should just ignore such data and continue (maybe with a warning). I'll take a closer look. In the meantime you can look through your library for an actor without a name ;-)
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2021-12-05, 00:37
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10