WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-12-05, 22:46)Montellese Wrote:
(2021-12-04, 23:48)AkVRkSeN Wrote: Thank you for developing MediaImport.

I have three libraries in Emby - 2 TV and 1 movie. The movie library imports extremely fast! For the TV import, if I "choose", one of them imports fine. I get an error when I import the other TV library. Here is my Debug Log.

When I reviewed the debug log, it looks to me that this is the error:

Code:
EXCEPTION: Actor: name property must not be empty
I tried a search to see if someone else had this problem but didn't come across something. I tried to change the debug logs to see which TV show is triggering the error but I couldn't figure that out either.

Does anyone have any thoughts or could point me in the right direction? Thanks Smile
Could you give the extra commit in bugfix/ignore_person_with_empty_name a try? It should result in a log warning if the add-on encounters an empty / missing name for an actor / writer / director / .... You can download a ZIP of the add-on including the extra commit from the Github interface.

I have  no idea if I did the "update" the right (or best) way. I went into github, find that the change was in kodi.py, selected show raw and downloaded the python file. Copied it to a sd card from my PC, put it in the FireTV and copied to the location on the FireTV. It felt clunky but it worked Smile.

In my kids short lives, those are the happiest four lines of code Smile for them. Thanks again.

I have tried some of the other addons for working with an Emby library and this take the cake. The instructions are clear and easy and the solution executes really quickly. Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by AkVRkSeN - 2021-12-06, 05:00
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10