Can't change mainmenu entries
Hello,

I have installed the Plex-Addon, and Plex is organizing all my movies and pictures.
When I open the movie categorie, then I have the list with all movies, by genres, etc.
I can change the mainmenue entries that I directly see all my movies. but when I do that, nothing changes.
I have to do it like this: first, add a new entry. then it shows automaticly what I want to do with it. I choose Plex, then my folder and then all movies. Now it changes the first entry in the mainmenu to this (no the new entry is still empty). and then it works. But then I have the problem with the picture that is shown. I want a various picture from my movies (like it is before i change the entry) but i can't.

Hope you can help me, and sorry for my english -.-

I use Kodi on my Qnap TS-653 Pro
(2015-04-21, 14:53)Heizi Wrote: Hello,

I have installed the Plex-Addon, and Plex is organizing all my movies and pictures.
When I open the movie categorie, then I have the list with all movies, by genres, etc.
I can change the mainmenue entries that I directly see all my movies. but when I do that, nothing changes.
I have to do it like this: first, add a new entry. then it shows automaticly what I want to do with it. I choose Plex, then my folder and then all movies. Now it changes the first entry in the mainmenu to this (no the new entry is still empty). and then it works. But then I have the problem with the picture that is shown. I want a various picture from my movies (like it is before i change the entry) but i can't.

Hope you can help me, and sorry for my english -.-

I use Kodi on my Qnap TS-653 Pro

If you want to use this skin with Plex you can enable "Plex mode" in the skin settings.

Once you've anabled it, the skin will automatically show your Plex libraries within the main menu including widgets, backgrounds etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't change mainmenu entries0