Networks connection delay to start
I've a strange problem. I'm preparing a system for my friend but with this system I've some problem. I try to explain my situation

I've one EB1501 with OE 5.0.8 configured with static ip, on this system the update library on start works like a charm (I check the files from my nas through nfs share)

The other system is a Zotac ID41 with OE 5.0.8 configured with static ip, on this system I've a problem to update the library on start, seems that the connection is not yet started once OE has started and so the networks share is unreachable.
So I tried to set up a local share on an external device but is the same, seems that the connection is not started when OE starts so OE don't make a refresh of the library.

The strange things is that on my system all works, maybe is a Bios settings?

J
OE has a setting to "wait on network"
Nope, tried now at 10 sec, but no luck.

But make no sense, one system works another not Huh
Provide logging information. Speculating is a nice game, but won't lead anywhere.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
As you can see
20:34:31 T:140096649221888 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Couldn't resolve host name(6)

If I delay the start at least 25sec, the video library update on start works.

Any clue? I really don't figure out why make this only to one htpc

Hope it can help, I post 2 logs, the 1st one is from the htpc that have the problem, the 2nd one is from the htpc that works fine

J

This log is from the htpc that don't works
http://pastebin.com/XyVXcMc6

This log is from the htpc that works
http://pastebin.com/pwxxrkeD
Hi, you've had a bit of time to analyze the log?
Use the wakeonlan.xml as our wiki documents.

The time you enter into the Wait for Network is a _maximum_ time ... if network is ready after 5 seconds it will continue.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Networks connection delay to start0