Movie/Episode information while playback
Hi there!
Recently I noticed that all my Kodi instances (Windows and 2 x Openelec | Kodi 14.2) stopped showing the plot for the movie/episode i'm watching.
I mean, the information that used to show when I click media info or press the "i" key during video playback.
For LiveTV it still works fine, as always.
Any idea?

Thank you.
Make sure that your set content (wiki) settings are still correct for your movie source. For some reason Kodi checks to see if a scraper is set before making the info available, although I think that only affects the info window and not the little summary during playback. However, it might be something to check just in case.
Hi, Thank you.
The scrappers are set. And I have the info on the movie/episodes list.
Just not on that info part during playback.

Regards.

EDIT: Last thing I remember I have changed, was that my library was being pulled from an SMB, and now is from the same place but as Webdav.
Can this be the problem?

EDIT2: Just made a test.
1st - Local movie - Movie information is correctly shown.
2nd - Movie from my smb, but connecting via FTP - Movie information is correctly shown.
3rd - Movie from my smb, but connecting with WebDAV - Movie information is not shown.

So, is this a bug?
Should I open a ticket on this? Or there's any know limitation to WebDAV that is prventing this to work?
I guess it would be good to open a Trac ticket on this, since it sounds like a bug from your description. Thank you for catching this.
Thanks Ned.
Ticket is here: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15975#ticket

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie/Episode information while playback0