self made ViewMode for help
for some movie have wrong PixelRatio get from Mplayer, i made a new VideoMode for replace VIEW_MODE_ORIGINAL (this mode is few to use).
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=21673

with jmarshall help , i make it down, it work pefect and easy to use , but today i found if use movie stack , use this mode in second files in stack or 3rd files , this PixelRatio will wrong , the screen will blank, it's see stack mode g_application.m_pPlayer->GetVideoAspectRatio is not work right in second files or 3rd files and next files. if stop movie then resume play , work again.

Code:
else // if (g_stSettings.m_currentVideoSettings.m_ViewMode == VIEW_MODE_ORIGINAL)
  {
    RECT SrcRect, DestRect;
    float fAR;
    g_application.m_pPlayer->GetVideoRect(SrcRect, DestRect);
    g_application.m_pPlayer->GetVideoAspectRatio(fAR);

g_stSettings.m_fZoomAmount = 1.0;

g_stSettings.m_fPixelRatio = (float)(((float)(SrcRect.right - SrcRect.left)/(float)(SrcRect.bottom - SrcRect.top)) / fAR) ;

}

Code:
else // if (g_stSettings.m_currentVideoSettings.m_ViewMode == VIEW_MODE_ORIGINAL)
  {
    RECT SrcRect, DestRect;
    float fAR;
    g_application.m_pPlayer->GetVideoRect(SrcRect, DestRect);
    g_application.m_pPlayer->GetVideoAspectRatio(fAR);

g_stSettings.m_fPixelRatio = (float)(((float)(SrcRect.right - SrcRect.left)/(float)(SrcRect.bottom - SrcRect.top)) / fSourceFrameRatio) ;

}

it see fAR is same with fSourceFrameRatio.

can help me to fix this code work with stack mode?

i sguesst add this view mode offical , it's so useful to some moive , and easy to use than use coustom PixelRatio .
forget , this is XBoxRenderer.cpp
the first stack movie , ViewMode Norman , 2.89 AR is Wrong , Right is 2:38

i self made View Mode Orginal , you can see all right

the second movie in stack , blank screen because some worng

the 3rd movie in stack , blank screen because some worng
another bug in stack mode, now cvs can't rewind in diff movie in stack , but can ffward in stack. exp, if you use ff to 2nd movie in stack , you can use rewind to back to 1st movie.
the 3rd movie in stack , blank screen because some worng
Seems pretty clear that one of those routines isn't valid at the video startup time. You should debug what is coming out of the Aspect ratio calculations.

Use CLog::Log() to do so.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Seems pretty clear that one of those routines isn't valid at the video startup time. You should debug what is coming out of the Aspect ratio calculations.

Use CLog::Log() to do so.

jmarshall , i am no ablity to debug and fix this, can add this viewmode to offical , i think more xbmc user nedd this.
Try:

Code:
    g_stSettings.m_fPixelRatio = (float)(m_iSourceWidth)/(float)(m_iSourceHeight) / fSourceFrameRatio;
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

great jmarshall, the code works pefect ,
thx,and thx.

i also modify GUIWindowFullScreen.cpp to show source AR ,

strong sguest add the ViewMode to xbmc, i think more xbmc user need this.

Code:
strSizing.Format("Sizing: (%i,%i) %2.2f:1 ->(%i,%i) (Zoom x%2.2f) AR:%2.2f:1 (Pixels: %2.2f:1)",
                       SrcRect.right - SrcRect.left, SrcRect.bottom - SrcRect.top,
                       (float)((float)(SrcRect.right - SrcRect.left)/(float)(SrcRect.bottom - SrcRect.top)),
                       DestRect.right - DestRect.left, DestRect.bottom - DestRect.top, g_stSettings.m_fZoomAmount, fAR*g_stSettings.m_fPixelRatio, g_stSettings.m_fPixelRatio);
why would we add any viewmode just to compensate for bad encoding?

answer: we wouldnt.

my 2 cent
spiff Wrote:why would we add any viewmode just to compensate for bad encoding?

answer: we wouldnt.

my 2 cent

yes , this is bad encoding movie.

i made this viewmode becasue it's a easy way for my wife use xbmc watch, i can use cumstom view mode to adjust pixelraito , she can't , so i wang a easy way.

thx jmarshall help , thx great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
self made ViewMode for help0