• 8(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
(2015-07-20, 12:51)pwriesnik Wrote: Do you have a github account where i can get up-to-date versions of this skin?

No github sorry.

(2015-07-20, 14:52)pwriesnik Wrote: I got my music library structured like Artist/Album/Disc XX/cd.png to support different cdart for multidisc-albums. Any way this mod can read that folder structure?

With this structure is not possible. I recommend you to use a separate folder for artworks like this :

Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I also have a different music structure. Can you tell me where I can find the place in the code to change this manually?

Thanks
It's in Includes_Images.xml
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.6.2:
- Fix some home screen weather/now-playing visibility.
- New OSD buttons for Music OSD from original skin.
- New arrow for finish time on OSD and Video Info from original skin.
- Changes in Music Artworks. Only one path is necessary for ClearLogo and CDArt in skin settings. Better integration with cdART Manager addon.

Note : Folders architecture should look like this :

CDArt must be named exactly like the album name.

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I played with your mod last fews days.

I m a bit lost with all the weather options. That's what i noticed:

- There no longer widget in all the media view even if the option show weather is activate in furniture setting. Maybe you should completely delete this option or use the widget of the original skin for the media view
- The weather widget is always visible on every item of the home menu when the option show weather is activate in home setting (no problem here)
- The weather widget is only visible on weather item of the home menu when this widget is selected on the customise home menu setting. In that case, the option show weather under the clock is not working anymore. I think it's problem because you can't see weather information on the other item of the home menu

One request on another point. If you could add an option to use the original Now playing widget on home and in the media view it would be really awesome.

Anyway, Keep up the good work on this mod.
thanks for what you share with us
I see what you said. I'm working on.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz, love your quick and good work. Your mod is now on our mediacenter in our commune and everybody loves it. Quick question, which xml and what in it do i have to change if i want banners instead of the normal movietitle in the ExtraInfo-View?
It should be the fanart and plot on the left side and the right should be a bannerlist instead the normal listview. You now what i mean?
In this view ?

Estuary MOD V2 
No, i think its ExtraInfo, maybe xml with view57?
This one ?

Estuary MOD V2 
http://imgur.com/a/GLm91#3

This one. Instead of the title i prefer banners.
(2015-07-22, 02:36)Guilouz Wrote: I see what you said. I'm working on.

Oki I'll wait for it.
New Update 1.6.3 :
- Fix finish time flag icon appear in TV Show views.
- New view for PVR Channels.
- Displays movies duration in hours and minutes instead of only minutes while navigating in Movies / TV Shows libraries. Script Duration Addon is needed.
- Add big icon to EPG.
- Fix Weather not displayed correctly in some cases.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-07-22, 12:46)barney stinsen Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/GLm91#3

This one. Instead of the title i prefer banners.

Can you help me change text into banners?
You want fanart and plot on the left and banners on the right. That's right ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14