• 19(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
(2015-08-25, 00:26)JigAma Wrote: For the TV series, can you add a Netflix display mode ?

When you scroll up with "Cycle" the poster of the bottom line dissapears except one at the left . (Watch the video to know what i mean)

I not plain to do this.

Yes I know bug but impossible to find it...

(2015-08-25, 03:47)GuiZ Wrote: Hi

Nice update as usual!!!
just a question: in first page there's a screenshot with genre icon.
Where can i find them? Are they in the Textures.xbt?

Yes they are in Textures.xbt.

If someone has renamed them in their own language, I can include it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello,

Thanks you for this mod. I use the original Artic Zephir skin and I was wondering which were the main differences between your mod and the original ? Unfortunaltely I didn't find somewhere some kind of a list with the special features you offer with your mod... could you help me please ?

That's were great to have a list of specials features offered by your mod on the first post to decide to use it or not Smile

Thanks you very much in advance for your answer.
(2015-08-24, 18:56)SkywalkerPD Wrote: I just love this skin!! But now that I am back from my holiday I have to upgrade to the latest version. Unfortunately it keeps telling me I have missing dependencies.... I did install all the extra that are needed.

It seems that the extended info plugin does not have the right structure and I can't install global search plugin due to missing dependencies....

I did not understand everything but if you have difficulty to install dependencies, install them manually. All download links are on first page.
[/quote]

I did try install manually. It did not work either. I will try again tonight...
Any other place to download this file, besides Mega?
(2015-08-25, 03:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 00:26)JigAma Wrote: For the TV series, can you add a Netflix display mode ?

When you scroll up with "Cycle" the poster of the bottom line dissapears except one at the left . (Watch the video to know what i mean)

I not plain to do this.

Yes I know bug but impossible to find it...

(2015-08-25, 03:47)GuiZ Wrote: Hi

Nice update as usual!!!
just a question: in first page there's a screenshot with genre icon.
Where can i find them? Are they in the Textures.xbt?

Yes they are in Textures.xbt.

If someone has renamed them in their own language, I can include it.

Maybe you should put them in extra folder. Everyone could rename them and use them. IMO it s a better way cause you have many users with many langages. You can't add langage support for everyone.
(2015-08-25, 13:42)gameslover Wrote: Hello,

Thanks you for this mod. I use the original Artic Zephir skin and I was wondering which were the main differences between your mod and the original ? Unfortunaltely I didn't find somewhere some kind of a list with the special features you offer with your mod... could you help me please ?

That's were great to have a list of specials features offered by your mod on the first post to decide to use it or not Smile

Thanks you very much in advance for your answer.

Look at changelog to see addition in my mod Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Changes 2.0.7:
- Replace Sript Toolbox by Skin Helper Service to import/export all skin settings (better). Skin Helper Service is needed.
- Add possibility to change home menu transparency in skin settings.
- Add possibility to change Fanarts transparency in skin settings.

Image Image

Example 0% : Image Example 100% : Image

Example 0% : Image Example 100% : Image

Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Very Nice!!

Between, can you consider provide a download link with another provider. Mega doesn't work with Safari and i have to keep Firefox only to download your mod[LOUDLY CRYING FACE]
Mega working with Safari, I use it ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-08-25, 21:35)Guilouz Wrote: Mega working with Safari, I use it ^^

Weird. Maybe because i m with OS X El Capitan beta. I don't know why but when i use your link, i have the mega circle animation and then nothing. An idea?

Edit: got it. That was the private navigation mode ^^
(2015-08-25, 21:46)GuiZ Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 21:35)Guilouz Wrote: Mega working with Safari, I use it ^^

Weird. Maybe because i m with OS X El Capitan beta. I don't know why but when i use your link, i have the mega circle animation and then nothing. An idea?

This is topic for some other/safari forum. Please stop hijacking this thread.
@Guilouz: as usual very good work. Thank you again Smile

Hello, this problem is because the group containing the list is too short.

To fix: open View_156_Cycle.xml. On row 146 inside <include name="View_156_Cycle"> change <height>737</height> to <height>750</height>. This will fix only being able to select the top row, as well as the annoying disappearing items on bottom.
very great skin. I follow your Skin process the last weeks and as I see you take care about the users requests, today I would like to make my first one

Is it possible to make a Live-TV Hub? The Goal is to have on the right site buttons like Channels, Guide, some grouped channels and so on.
Thank you for the new update! I love the transparency!

Is there another way to install all of the dependencies please? I can't install the skin because of missing dependencies. I installed all the extra's on the first page. But I can't install Global search and the extended info plugins.

It is impossible to install the skin now due to missing dependencies......
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14