Changing The View
I am not able to change the view in the Titan skin. First time this has happened from my experience. The pic below is of an official Kodi addon whereby I can not change the view. I have read of the possibility that you will offer an option to default to a specific view within the skin settings. Is this option going to be available anytime soon? I am OK with the current view but would really like to see all Titan skin views.

(2015-05-09, 23:24)mjbxx Wrote: I am not able to change the view in the Titan skin. First time this has happened from my experience. The pic below is of an official Kodi addon whereby I can not change the view. I have read of the possibility that you will offer an option to default to a specific view within the skin settings. Is this option going to be available anytime soon? I am OK with the current view but would really like to see all Titan skin views.

Strange issue.. Does pressing left on the remote/keyboard pop up the sideblade menu ?
If so, is the option available there to change the view or isn't it at all ?

Yeah, the auto view stuff is on my todo list. Already sis some work on it but it's not finished yet, expect it to be within a few weeks.
(2015-05-10, 03:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-09, 23:24)mjbxx Wrote: I am not able to change the view in the Titan skin. First time this has happened from my experience. The pic below is of an official Kodi addon whereby I can not change the view. I have read of the possibility that you will offer an option to default to a specific view within the skin settings. Is this option going to be available anytime soon? I am OK with the current view but would really like to see all Titan skin views.

Strange issue.. Does pressing left on the remote/keyboard pop up the sideblade menu ?

Yeah, the auto view stuff is on my todo list. Already sis some work on it but it's not finished yet, expect it to be within a few weeks.

That's just it. I am not getting the sideblade menu under any circumstances. I am using a Fire TV if that matters and may have to hold off using this skin until the auto view feature is added. Really impressed with the customization features provided by Titan.
(2015-05-10, 05:41)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 03:06)marcelveldt Wrote:

That's just it. I am not getting the sideblade menu under any circumstances. I am using a Fire TV if that matters and may have to hold off using this skin until the auto view feature is added. Really impressed with the customization features provided by Titan.

What's the name of the addon so I can look for myself. Does it only happen with this addon that you don't get the sideblade?
(2015-05-10, 11:42)marcelveldt Wrote: What's the name of the addon so I can look for myself. Does it only happen with this addon that you don't get the sideblade?

The name of the Kodi addon is DIY. As stated earlier, I am not seeing the sideblade anywhere in Titan with the Kodi Library TV Show NCIS as an example as seen below. Not having issues with the sideblade in Confluence.

Image Image

Image Image
I just tried to reproduce but its working fine in my case... Just wondering.. Maybe you enabled kiosk mode in the skin settings?
(2015-05-10, 21:17)marcelveldt Wrote: I just tried to reproduce but its working fine in my case... Just wondering.. Maybe you enabled kiosk mode in the skin settings?

That is actually what was causing this issue. I was not aware of what Kiosk Mode is but I am now. Thanks!
(2015-05-10, 22:14)mjbxx Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 21:17)marcelveldt Wrote: I just tried to reproduce but its working fine in my case... Just wondering.. Maybe you enabled kiosk mode in the skin settings?

That is actually what was causing this issue. I was not aware of what Kiosk Mode is but I am now. Thanks!

Well... Kiosk mode takes away access to all kind of settings... like the view setting :-)
(2015-05-10, 22:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-05-10, 22:14)mjbxx Wrote:

Well... Kiosk mode takes away access to all kind of settings... like the view setting :-)

Kind of "lock" for settings?
So other couldn't be able to change them
(2015-05-11, 10:06)burekas Wrote: Kind of "lock" for settings?
So other couldn't be able to change them

Yes, that's what it is for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing The View0