v14 KODI for StarStream Android Box
My StarStream Android Box is down again after a hydro outage during a storm Sunday. Now the Problem I have is I can reset the box, but when I go to the KODI download page and get the KODI download and put it on thumb drive and then install it on my StarStream Android TV box, it screws up the box.
The last time I did that, and I ended up taking it back to computer shop where the box was purchased and payed him nearly $29.00 for a complete reset of the box. I told him I had went to manufacturers site and downloaded the Firmware for my box, put it on an SD Card, inserted into the Box, toothpick in the Audio port, reset the box. Then I told him I downloaded the KODI for my box from the KODI site, put in on Thumb Drive and plugged that into the box and installed it. He said the problem was in the fact I went to the KODI site and got that one and installed it. It, the download, does not work on these StarStream Boxes, he said the folks at StarStream had some developers who had taken the KODI software and tweaked so as to work on the StarStream Platform. So I contacted the StarStream folks, and this is something they have no knowledge of.

So what I want is a download version of KODI that works with my StarStream Android TV box. Anybody Know where I can get it?
There's of on official version of Kodi and you can download it from our website http://kodi.tv

Any other version is not supported.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
This guy you bought the box from is lying and ripping you off. Official Kodi should run just fine on that box.
Quote:So what I want is a download version of KODI that works with my StarStream Android TV box. Anybody Know where I can get it?

Yes...at the seller of this box. He sold it and he has to support it. And if he wants to get paid to install software which is normally for free, then you have to pay for. This is deal you agreed to as you bought some hardware which seems not to be supported by team kodi.

Unfortunately there's nothing what might help you. You can be glad to have a seller which supports its device. It happens very often, that those sellers ignore your issue and you are sent here to ask for support. Logically you will get the answer Martijn already gave you...not supported by team Kodi...ask the seller.

2 choices from this point....

1. pay the seller again to fix your device

2. spent some money to get a proper device where you are able to do it yourself AND you will get support in here.

Edit:

Oh NedScott said this is supported....then ignore the text above

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI for StarStream Android Box0