TV episode thumbnails
I have three Kodis running - one each a Raspberry Pi 1 and Pi 2 (openelec kodi 14.2) and one on Windows 7 (Kodi 14.2).

As far as I can see all are configured in a very similar way and use a mysql database on a separate Banana Pi. I have artwork downloader installed on all three.

What is bugging me is that on Pi 1 there is a TV episode thumbnail to the left of the episode title on the TV Shows/Title list as well as a bigger one in the bottom right corner of the screen, but the other two Kodis do not display the tiny thumbnail to the left of the episode title.

The TV episode files are on a QNAP and have metadata gathered by SickRage and Ember.

How can I get the small thumbnails to work on the two other Kodis?
System settings > Video > File lists > Extract thumbnails from video files
Thanks, I had been unaware of this menu option as I wasn't aware of the expert setting in the configuration. Having now found this none of the three Kodis had this option enabled. I have enabled it on all three but there has not been any change.

Any other suggestions?
Do they all have the same skins not all may show them? Also maybe but I'm not sure if you also have to have it extract the video information from files.
Yes they all use Confluence with pretty much the same settings. I'm really puzzled as to why one of the three behaves differently from the other two. It doesn't affect the viewing of the files it's more of an annoyance that I can't work out why it is the way it is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV episode thumbnails0