Solved Weird issue
OK, so for the last 2 to 3 weeks I've been noticing weird scraping behavior for a particular show.... Specifically a kids show for my daughter, My little pony friendship is magic. After it scapes meta, I will go bring it up on the home screen via recent episode widget. The show will appear, but it will display a pretty rude message along with the show.

I'm not sure what is doing this... But it's only displaying on the recent episode widget. If I drill down to the video location it displays all proper episode information. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and ways to prevent it from happening again? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm on Raspberry Pi 2
Mimic skin
Kodi 14.2
If you search for that string:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22grown+men+watchi...s+wierd%22

you'll see the first hit is an episode description for thetvdb.com (which is used by Kodi for scraping tv episode names).

It has been corrected to a sensible name now, but Kodi doesn't know that. You should be able to force a rescrape of that episode to get the correct description.
Sorry, it was really late at night...

I didn't think it was tvdb site because it only showed that on the home screen widget.

Thanks for the help
Heheh. Community driven wiki ftw Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird issue0