Win Nvidia Graphics Card
I have installed Kodi on my Home Theater windows computer. I have a Nvidia graphics card and can play 3D movies on an overhead projector. Kodi's menus are all appearing in active shutter 3D even though in the Kodi settings menu I have deactivated that only reference to 3D in the list. I would like to be able to not have the menu in 3D.
I'm envious, 3D one of those wished for features. Having the menu's in 3D is probably one of those issues that is on the back burner, it's part of the skin GUI, but the fact you have 3D is a sucess.

In settings>video>playback>'disable stereoscopic 3D mode after playback has ended', should do it.
I seem to remember the Nvidia Control Panel settings for stereoscopic causing problems, have you fiddled with those at all?
(2015-05-26, 21:48)jjd-uk Wrote: I seem to remember the Nvidia Control Panel settings for stereoscopic causing problems, have you fiddled with those at all?
I have not had this experience. Unless the person is using the dx11 build, the nvidia control panel shouldn't really play a part in what's happening in 3D.
(2015-05-26, 22:10)natethomas Wrote: I have not had this experience. Unless the person is using the dx11 build, the nvidia control panel shouldn't really play a part in what's happening in 3D.
but nvidia drivers can play a part in what's happening in 3D in any directx application even though the application doesn't support 3D. I suggest to disable Stereoscopic 3D at nvidia control panel (unless using the dx11 build)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Graphics Card0