WIP WWE Network
I downloaded the latest zip from github, and after installing, I only see the watch live option, and get a script error when I try to do so. I am running Helix 14.2. Any ideas? I am excited to get this addon to work! Smile
Hey guys, sorry for the long time without news Smile
As said before, I had my finals, which didn't quite go as good as I wanted them to (I need to re-do a few of my finals in August) and then I took a bit of a vacation.

LupinSansei: I didn't... I feel like I'm close, it should work, but it doesn't. I double-or-triple-checked the process for authentication on VODs but I was still getting server errors...

dblaron419: Sorry for that, the add-on currently uses a fixed ID for the live stream. WWE is changing it every major event, it seems. I need to make it update automatically using the EPG on WWE's website.

Unfortunately, my WWE Network subscription didn't fit in my budget for this month. I may renew in August, but I can't guarantee anything (I'm a student, money is pretty tight and 9.99$ is not insignificant for me ^^ )
That said, the codebase is open and it's on GPLv3, so if anyone can't wait for me to renew, you're free to fork it Smile (Beware, though, my code is a mess and mostly uncommented, a bad habit I really need to work on)

I'll get back to developing the add-on in August or September, when I renew. Sorry for anyone who's waiting.
I can lend u a login if u need for development till you renew yours for the faster development of this addon. Let me know and I will get it for you. Thanks
@MrTimscampi I'd be willing to donate you the momey for a month of WWE Network Smile consider it ... Research funding for the addon haha Wink
Yeah same here... if it helps getting this developed am sure I can shell out a few quid Big Grin
I decided to develop a WWE Network plugin as well, link is over here: 232618 (thread)

I did want to thank MrTimscampi for his work as I learned a lot from looking through his code as well as the code of various MLB.tv plugins.
I keep getting a Sign-On restriction error. Using Kodi 15.0 (Linux Mint). Worked in Win10. Any suggestions?
I have a question. If I want to watch WWE I need to have a WWE account. if I get a WWE account what do I need Kodi for or am I missing something here?
(2015-08-19, 19:42)Music Nut Wrote: I have a question. If I want to watch WWE I need to have a WWE account. if I get a WWE account what do I need Kodi for or am I missing something here?

You're missing something.

This plugin is for you to navigate and watch the WWE Network inside Kodi. I'm not sure why having a subscription would negate from using Kodi? If I want to use my WWE Network I used to have to turn my PS4 on to do so - with the WWE Network plugin(s) I don't have to do this any more. It's now got it's own section on the 'home' screen of Kodi and I access it the same way I do my TV Shows or Movie Libraries.
Ive tried this and it worked great. Had to reset kodi and installed this again. Inputted my login detials, messgae cam up saying all ok but now i only get one menu item which i believe is ' whats on now' (or something like that). No other option show up and also that menu item doesnt work,
Hi bay_wolf I sent you a donation and I hope you'e working more on the addon and going to change some things up.

Would be great if clicking on something like an event or a tv show would have episodes in order instead of the user having to look all over for each part.

Also would be great to have more info on each tv show or event so the user knows whats including in that show or event.

Thanks.

(2015-07-20, 15:48)bay_wolf Wrote: I decided to develop a WWE Network plugin as well, link is over here: 232618 (thread)

I did want to thank MrTimscampi for his work as I learned a lot from looking through his code as well as the code of various MLB.tv plugins.
bay_wolf did you know in your 1.2.0 version it doesn't show the LIVE part anymore. I just went to that version to see if I can get the live show going but it wont show any sorta link.

BTW when I lowered my streaming bitrate to 2400K on the latest version it didn't give me an error only after it tried to load and it gave up. I used to have it set on 3000K but i had no issues with everything else just the live feed.
I tried to watch WWE live PPV last night and it would just say log in failure. I checked my log in and password info 3 times.

I can watch anything else. Just not what they are playing live.

thanks
chuck
Hi MrTimscampi, this is my first post on the forum.
First of all, thanks for the addon, you made a great job but unfortunately it seems that WWE hates Linux... this night i tried to watch Survivor Series but received the logon error, so now the error is not only on live events but also on the on demand content.

Thanks

Simone
I've created a script for Windows 10, it's a launcher for the official Windows 10 WWE Network app. It might serve as a useful backup if the addon is having issues.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=260340
My Kodi / HTPC / Gaming / Tech Channel
If I helped in someway, hit the Like button :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE Network0