• 19(current)
Android Nvidia Shield Android TV (Updated Jan 26 2017 - 5.0 update)
This is my current Harmony Smart Control HUB setup for the Shield.

I have 2 devices setup to control it because Logitech has changed it so if you set it up as a Shield ATV you can no longer pair it as BT, and you can't set it up strictly as a Windows PC because then you can't ENTER text in Google Search because it requires the OK command from the Shield. As well, you can't Power off (sleep) or Power on (wake) the Shield via BT.

Also, BT is about a 1/2 sec faster than IR when navigating.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
After upgrading to RC2 the judder became massive.
Compared to RC1 which has just a little judder - RC2 is barely watchable especially when video pans left/right
The judder becomes worse with time especially after watching for 15-20-25 minutes in the video.
Tried everything possible , cleaning settings , clearing cache/data , whatever you can think of.
I had to uninstall and sideload RC1 , now everything is back to normal - less visible judder like before.
Please fix it if possible for RC3 Smile
(2015-07-14, 23:48)krldot Wrote: After upgrading to RC2 the judder became massive.
Compared to RC1 which has just a little judder - RC2 is barely watchable especially when video pans left/right
The judder becomes worse with time especially after watching for 15-20-25 minutes in the video.
Tried everything possible , cleaning settings , clearing cache/data , whatever you can think of.
I had to uninstall and sideload RC1 , now everything is back to normal - less visible judder like before.
Please fix it if possible for RC3 Smile

Please post a debug log (wiki) of when this happens.
OK, just submitted 2 logs via Kodi log file addon.

1st only had some of the problem but the second one has a much better capture of the problem.

Rew
Do you have the URLs for those logs?
This what I get from kodilog uploader right now not sure if the log were sent their but would assume so, yes?

http://xbmclogs.com/pbtimbfnx

Rew
Odd I just checked the site and does not seem to show.

Do I need to run again and this time save the code number?

Rew

Sorry it's been a long time since using kodi/xbmc
yep
ID: pe5djynun

http://xbmclogs.com/pe5djynun

Rew
Thanks. Nothing obvious (that I can understand, that is) jumps out at me from the log, but maybe one of the devs might see something. It looks like this happens for you with the HDHomeRun add-on, so I'll try this on my Android devices using my HDHomeRun tuner as well.
One more from this am

ID: p5curybel

http://xbmclogs.com/p5curybel

Rew
Could you please try non-pvr videos and report whether the issue also exists in those cases for you?
Sure will do tonight am at work now. will try to get info posted by 6:00pn

Rew
Sorry I dont have logs either, will try tonight... but i get the same issue. Crazy bad judder / frame skips on both DVR and live TV after around 10 minutes of watching. Exiting the HDHR app and restarting immediately fixes it for about 10 min and then it starts again. RC2, latest HDHR DVR version plugin.

Also tested Isengard RC2 on Windows with the same HDHR DVR and it does not exhibit the same behavior. Flawless playback on that platform.
Has anyone had any issues with Kodi exiting to the shield home screen? Once on the home screen click on Kodi and it will go right back to the video i was watching. It seems like it hops out of Kodi like ALT+TAB would in windows. Hoping is some configuration i missed. I tried 14.0 15r2. both seemed to work fine besides both going to the home screen randomly. for an 40 min show it would pop out 3-4 times.

I expected to see some mention of it in this thread but i guess not. i will get a look at the debugs.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield Android TV (Updated Jan 26 2017 - 5.0 update)6