Getting Kodi to show as a recent app on Fire TV Stick
I received an Amazon Fire TV Stick as a gift recently and followed techgod's instructions for installing Kodi Isengard Beta 1 apk with adbfire and was very pleased with how Kodi works from the Fire TV Stick. The only minor pain is always having to go to System...Applciations...Kodi to launch it. Is there some means to get kodi to the recent apps menu? I noticed that Amazon Store is still marketing Kodi-14 beta and this is hardly useful. Appreciate the feedback. Sorry if this has been asked and answered and I missed it, my search foo isn't the greatest, but I did look.
Hi there,

The instructions on this link work well.
http://www.htpcbeginner.com/kodi-shortcu...n-fire-tv/

Don't forget the last step.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
ATV2 4.2.1 - XBOX1's x 3 - HomePlugs x many - QNAP 209II Pro NAS - 120" Sony Projector
Thanks that link worked wonderful. Only slight issue that the menu layouts have changed from the adbfire version used in the howto to adbfire's current version 1.25. It works though I have a nice kodi icon on the home screen along with HP, NFLX, AE and etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting Kodi to show as a recent app on Fire TV Stick0