• 44(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
@Angelinas, working for me with MQ7, with postplayinfo.xml info created by SkinnerXYZ.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-01-24, 21:54)Angelinas Wrote: Yeap, that working OK Smile

I try with another skin (AeonNox5) and have images like you....skin AeonMQ make some texture missing, and without that all code are moving from their places (all version AeonMQ skin).
Isue with some defaults.xml but didnt find which cosing that behavier.

I only tested it in Estuary, but if you do find what the issue is I'm happy to make changes if necessary. In theory, it should be fine but maybe there are some texture clashes. The one that seems to be missing from your screenshot is either grey.png or white.png..so maybe if I rename that to something other skins do not have it could resolve the issue.
(2017-01-24, 22:05)Wanilton Wrote: @Angelinas, working for me with MQ7, with postplayinfo.xml info created by SkinnerXYZ.

Nice Big Grin Thanks for posting a screenshot
Hi thanks for this great add on

Not sure what's the problem but I'm using Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 Spin skin.

Thank U

(2017-01-25, 02:27)konker Wrote: Hi thanks for this great add on

Not sure what's the problem but I'm using Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 Spin skin.

Thank U

Hi, hopefully this will be resolved in version 1.0.33 that will be available in the next few days in the kodi repo. If anyone is in a rush you can try the latest from github, I gave in and sorted out the posters for this release (and a couple of other little tweeks).

Why the TVs in the upper one? Sad
Kinda forces me to use the lower one, but that one doesn't has thumbnails and texts Sad
Yeah the upper one is when you want to see spoilers so to say so it shows the thumbnail (the tv pic is just Emby processing), the bottom one is when you don't so shows landscape/fanart to block the potential spoiler thumbnail.
(2017-01-27, 15:26)im85288 Wrote: Yeah the upper one is when you want to see spoilers so to say so it shows the thumbnail (the tv pic is just Emby processing), the bottom one is when you don't so shows landscape/fanart to block the potential spoiler thumbnail.

I know (the spoiler part) but the tvs really bother me, maybe it's not there if I'm not using emby?
Yeah the tv is Emby only and you can turn that processing off with the coverart Emby server plugin.
Hi,

for me the postplay feature does not seem to work.
When I disable it, the addon works as expected.
But when enabled nothing happens at all when finishing an episode.

Here is my logfile: http://sprunge.us/ecVJ

Using the latest version from Kodi repo.
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Hi

I just install the new version 1.0.33 and still not sure what is the problem, if U please could help me.

Thank U

(2017-01-29, 15:22)konker Wrote: Hi

I just install the new version 1.0.33 and still not sure what is the problem, if U please could help me.

Thank U

Hi could you try with Estuary as your skin, the fonts look wrong (i.e. In italics) also the top seems to be messed up as your not using the 24 hour format (will resolve that in a future version). If it displays correctly with Estuary then report the problem to the skin developer of the skin your using. Thanks
I create for AeonMQ6, but With some mode User can use with MQ7 (font changing for plot).
I add in mine script missing Art (Banner and CharacterArt), im85288 can you add for oficial repo.

PostPlayInfo.py
Code:
self.setProperty(
                    'banner',self.item['art'].get('tvshow.banner', ''))
                self.setProperty(
                    'characterart',self.item['art'].get('tvshow.characterart', ''))

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-01-29, 18:23)Angelinas Wrote: I create for AeonMQ6, but With some mode User can use with MQ7 (font changing for plot).
I add in mine script missing Art (Banner and CharacterArt), im85288 can you add for oficial repo.

PostPlayInfo.py
Code:
self.setProperty(
                    'banner',self.item['art'].get('tvshow.banner', ''))
                self.setProperty(
                    'characterart',self.item['art'].get('tvshow.characterart', ''))

Can you make a pull request for this change? Makes things easier to check etc
(2017-01-29, 18:51)im85288 Wrote: Can you make a pull request for this change? Makes things easier to check etc
Just see that you include PR, ....add screenshot and bump version Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7