• 49(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
You've definitely disabled the post play screen?
I switched to estuary like i ws told, disabled the postplay screen entirely, and it worked, once. Only instead of going to the next episode, it repeated the one I just saw. I let it run all the way thru to the end, and then it just stopped and I found myself at the list screen. It never worked again so I switched back to confluence, since if it doesn't work i might as well have a skin I like.
Hi, I am using a fork of Kodi Jarvis for Wetek. I would like to use this add-on with LazyTV. LazyTV is set up to add two episodes in the playlist from random shows. Is it possible to show next up notification when one episode finishes and the second (could be another show) starts? Right now the add-on is set to 30 seconds but nothing is happening. Even when I had the LazyTV setting to ask to play next episode it did not happen (maybe beucase it is generating next episodes from random shows?) Skin is Aeon Nox. Thanks
Still using this great add-on, works great too. Just wanted to throw in here that I'd still love to be able to choose what corner the notification shows up in. I find it rather annoying that it goes to the bottom right corner where subtitles are usually in. I would love to put it in the top right corner instead and have it do that across all skins. If this isn't doable, what file do I need to open inside the theme to edit this? :|
Hello all, it's been quite some time since I made any changes to the addon but I have now released version  Version 1.0.37 and am looking for some testers prior to submitting to the official repo.

There are two quite big additions:

1. The new default is to have a combination of the original popup at the end of the show along with the postplay screen (this can be altered in the settings if you prefer postplay only or the original by itself)
2. Big thanks to @hawkeyexp who re-wrote the whole strm handling code. It now works correctly when tested with the new netflix addon which I successfully tested today playing back 4k on an android shield tv

Please test thoroughly as I am bound to have missed something.

Cheers
(2017-09-19, 17:01)curael Wrote: Still using this great add-on, works great too. Just wanted to throw in here that I'd still love to be able to choose what corner the notification shows up in. I find it rather annoying that it goes to the bottom right corner where subtitles are usually in. I would love to put it in the top right corner instead and have it do that across all skins. If this isn't doable, what file do I need to open inside the theme to edit this? :|

Hi, it is something that needs to be done in the skin your using. Probably best to post the question in the forum for the skin your using.
Hey I can't seem to get Nextup Notifications working properly. Everything works except for the popup 30 seconds before the video ends. It simply doesn't show. The screen afterwards does though. This is with both regular Estuary skin and the MOD V2. I haven't once seen the popup notification since installing the addon.
(2017-10-13, 01:47)Exa8yte Wrote: Hey I can't seem to get Nextup Notifications working properly. Everything works except for the popup 30 seconds before the video ends. It simply doesn't show. The screen afterwards does though. This is with both regular Estuary skin and the MOD V2. I haven't once seen the popup notification since installing the addon.

Have you tried version 1.0.37 linked a couple of posts up? That should resolve it for you. If not please post a debug log (only set the debug level in the addon settings not in kodi)
I have this on my kodi set up (I believe it must have been part of a skin I installed as I never installed it intentionally).  I do like it but I seem unable to return back to the standard menu once the Up Next screen is showing.
Is there something I need to do?
Hi. I've been using this addon for a few months and it works great but I'm noticing something odd. If i set Kodi to play a series sometimes the next video freezes after about one or two seconds. It's almost like it's running in the background though as the Next Up popup appears after the right amount of time and then it plays the next episode.

I'm pretty new to Kodi so I'm not sure how to go about solving it. I thought i'd start here in case anyone else had seen this kind of thing. Apologies if it's the wrong place. :-)

I'm using Kodi 17 on LibreElec.
--- Edit--- : Originally posted in Transparency! now merged here.

I have noticed the NextUp service has jumbled text which falls outside the screen, as seen in the image. Is there a fix for that?

I note there are two types of Up Next notices. This one in the image and another one with a rounded arrow which is ok.

Kodi v17.5, Win10, Transparency! skin

I believe it is this...
Quote:------ Window Init (C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\resources\skins\default\1080i\script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml) ------
18:48:52.569 T:2380 INFO: Loading skin file: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\resources\skins\default\1080i\script-nextup-notification-StillWatchingInfo.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
18:48:52.580 T:2380 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, really like the idea and design of this add-on. It looks amazing. Is it possible to define when the notification pops up for each TV show (movies)? Because unfortunately it doesn't recognize when the end credits of a TV Show appear. It's different for each show so it's not useful like this. Obviously this would only be a workaround but it must be tough making the add-on recognize end credits - which would be ideal of course.

Thank you for the hard work!
I've always loved this but it doesn't seem to work anymore. It worked once but after which is stopped. The pop up shows up but it does't play the next episode just goes to episode list after the timer ends.

Any ideas?
ok forget my idea. I am not using the Netflix style pop up. But the post screen is very useful - and looks great. I just manually fast forward to the end of the file. No biggie.

Now the question: when I flick through an episode or at least fast forward the last minutes I realised the post screen doesn't always show up. Is this a bug or is there a reason behind it? I am setting this up for my father and he doesn't know squat about the software side of things. So I need to make sure this is reliable.

Thanks guys! 
and sometimes - it seems randomly - episodes are not marked as watched even though post screen comes up.

anyone having same issues?
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7