• 40(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Glad to hear Smile I've updated the link in the first post in case it causes confusion for others.
Just downloaded the latest update to Leia on my shield and noticed the Dolby Atmos and DTS-X logos do not show up for movies anymore. Also if you go to movie info, the movie time is zeroed out. Other than that I have not noticed anything out of place. If I do, I will post it. Keep up the great work on this skin Smile
Hi guys,

I absolutely love the ScopeNox skin.....but I was wondering if anyone knows what this skin is that this guy uses on Kodi...as he has a 2.35 screen setup as well......Or is there a way to make the movie catalog menu have that kind of setup in ScopeNox?

Time stamp for what im talking about is right at 5 minutes and 14seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhfliRPO8U

Cheers and thanks for all the work you have done Funkd!

Kevin
(2019-04-19, 15:06)buddhamus Wrote: Hi guys,

I absolutely love the ScopeNox skin.....but I was wondering if anyone knows what this skin is that this guy uses on Kodi...as he has a 2.35 screen setup as well......Or is there a way to make the movie catalog menu have that kind of setup in ScopeNox?

Time stamp for what im talking about is right at 5 minutes and 14seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhfliRPO8U

Cheers and thanks for all the work you have done Funkd!

Kevin
Looks to me he is using an anamorphic lens.
ImageImage

I have two systems one with Kodi v17 (left image) and one with v16 (right image)

The newer version changed size of codec icons at bottom as well as spacing for movie info. Is this a changeable setting? I prefer larger icons and spacing even on my 133” screen. Also prefer the button layout with “Cast” instead of “Set my Rating” and the CinemaVision. Is there option to revert back to olde style? Thank you for great skin!
(2019-04-29, 21:06)DAlba Wrote: ImageImage

I have two systems one with Kodi v17 (left image) and one with v16 (right image)

The newer version changed size of codec icons at bottom as well as spacing for movie info. Is this a changeable setting? I prefer larger icons and spacing even on my 133” screen. Also prefer the button layout with “Cast” instead of “Set my Rating” and the CinemaVision. Is there option to revert back to olde style? Thank you for great skin!

While I know its not an answer to your question you can get to cast by pressing down to get to the plot, then down again.
i downloaded leia version on first post
running kodi 18.2 rc1
i get an error trying to install from zip: dependancies not met
i truly need this..
damn Sad
Nobody?

@Funkd ?
I've installed Kodi 18.2 and the 1.23 release of the skin and it works fine. So I'm not sure what your issue is.
(2019-06-09, 20:06)Funkd Wrote: I've installed Kodi 18.2 and the 1.23 release of the skin and it works fine. So I'm not sure what your issue is.

i will try your fix mentioned in your post

using latest vero 4k build of leia
@Funkd     its fixed. My mistake, im sorry.
However, using latest version, i got the problem again, wall view has 4 rows and lots of columns
Before i had 2 rows and 7 columns, but i see that option is gone again.
Is it possible to add it again pls? the option small and large view in "wall view" ?

Thx

Edit: i also have a problem that with every addon, the configuration part is not visible !
it shows "soften" but thats all, no settings

when i  switch skin, i see the configuration settings

bug?
(2019-06-14, 11:58)Skank Wrote: @Funkd     its fixed. My mistake, im sorry.
However, using latest version, i got the problem again, wall view has 4 rows and lots of columns
Is it possible to add it again pls? the option small and large view in "wall view" ?

Thx

Edit: i also have a problem that with every addon, the configuration part is not visible !

bug?
@Funkd
(2019-06-26, 14:10)Skank Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 11:58)Skank Wrote: @Funkd     its fixed. My mistake, im sorry.

Thx

bug?
@Funkd 
Hi,
     I havent had much time to do anything with the skin. Busy most evenings. I'll take a look next chance I get.
ok thank you
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3