• 42(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2019-09-16, 20:51)Funkd Wrote: I'm thinking about possibly moving to Aeon Nox Silvo, its a bit more work for the CPU but I'm assuming most of us are using HTPCs which have a bit of power. Is anyone using an underpowered machine? 

Asus Chromebox for me
There are quite a few views in Nox Silvo. I dont want to waste time modding all of them and then some not even being used. I usually use the info wall, maybe the flix view. What do others on here use? Some views are pretty similar so I'm just going to remove them.

Someone mentioned Aeon MQ. Its a nice skin, although it crashed Kodi on me when I installed it and wouldnt load. I have quite a bit of Silvos done, so I dont fancy restarting again!
@Funkd If you wanna know where something is in the code or have a question, let me know Smile
(2019-10-05, 16:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Funkd If you wanna know where something is in the code or have a question, let me know Smile

@mikeSiLVO thanks! Managing so far, had a few issues finding a few things to resize but got there in the end  Smile Nice work on the skin.
(2019-09-04, 21:02)DAlba Wrote: For anyone that’s interested I was able to fix the movie duration and subtitle option osd issues by editing some xml files. Also made the media info icons bigger like I wanted tooSmile

Could you help us with the file names and locations please?
A bit of an odd question: How can I get rid of the line at the bottom of the interface screens?

I'm running LibreELEC so I can utilize my preferred codex on an Android device, Kodi 17.6 and ScopeNox 1.22 -6.01. I don't think I can use a later version within LibreELEC so I would have to modify 1.22. 

My (#first world) problem is that $#@&ing line on the bottom drives me crazy. Unless you have your projector lined up PERFECTLY (which is damn near impossible) it doesn't look straight over the entire ten foot width of my screen and it REALLY makes my OCD kick in. I can successfully use a computer and play video games despite less than perfect alignment because nothing else I use attempts to draw a TEN FOOT LINE right next to the screen border!

I've looked into how to edit the skin...including texture tools etc but nothing jumps out at me as drawing it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Looks like I figured it out.

I decompressed the Textures.xbt from from ScopeNox 1.22

I deleted the floor.png file and rebuilt the textures.xbt file before rezipping it all back up.  And I assume Kodi autocorrects when asked to load a texture it can't find because it seems to work fine and that obnoxious line is gone. Smile
(2019-10-11, 00:54)chrisgeary Wrote:
(2019-09-04, 21:02)DAlba Wrote: For anyone that’s interested I was able to fix the movie duration and subtitle option osd issues by editing some xml files. Also made the media info icons bigger like I wanted tooSmile

Could you help us with the file names and locations please? 

@Funkd I realize you are working on Silvo skin but any plans on updating current skin with those fixes I provided?
Hi all,

New to ScopeNox.  Just installed skin today.  While the main menu is in the 2.35 scope format, the video player still has the controls and progress bar in the black bar region.  Is this not working with Kodi 18 Leia?  Appreciate any advice to get the controls within the 2.35 scope format.  Thank you.

Dennis
Wasn't able to edit.  I am running ScopeNox (latest version) on Nvidia Shield 7.23 firmware and latest version of Kodi.
Sorry guys, finding time for this is difficult these days! Potential job changes etc. I will try and get fixes committed for those issues.
On previous versions of this skin I used to get the film logo just above the time bar in the bottom right hand corner - I don’t get that on this current version - is there any way to enable it?
Hi Funkd,

thanx for your great work !

I plan to get a new canvas with 21:9 ratio and i tested your skin yesterday.

Problem : I use tags a lot, I have tags in the kodi database for 'Bluray', 'Ultra HD Bluray', 'DVD', 'HD Audio', 'Atmos Audio', 'Movies for children' and a lot more.

In my actual skin 'Aeon Silvo' I can make submenus under the menu entry 'Movies' that list movies with a special tag.

With your skin I did not get this work.

Is this possible ?

I use KODI 17.6 on a HTPC with madVR video renderer, I have a JVC X-7000 (RS-500) projector.

Bernd
With the help of another user I managed to enter new submenue items that show movies with a special tag.

But its not easy to understand the meaning of the 3 windows. In the other skins its easier.

Greetings Bernd
Sorry to ask such a basic question but I am stumped on trying to hide the OSD on pause even after editing the DialogSeekBar.xml 

I've tried [Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(3)] with and without the brackets and it never seems to work.

Is there a different way or am I missing a command edit on the DialogSeekBar.xml?

Thanks.

BTW, I am using 17.6 (DSPlayer) with version 1.22.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3