Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-09-10, 18:36)liam82 Wrote: Hello

Meanwhile really sorry for my poor English, I'm Italian and I do help by google translator.

I apologize because I know very well that in this discussion we talk about Aeon Nox and not of Aeon Mq, but I tried your new skin and I have to say is really wonderful.

I also like you use a screen CIH with VPR and have always found that XBMC (now Kodi) "stretched" was really bad.

Also brilliant idea the option to finally see properly films like Interstellare or Batman.

So I wanted to know if one day you decide to make a modified version for the skin Aeon Mq6 or Aeon MQ5, my prefered skin.

I shall become the happiest man on earth because finally I could get by kodi all that now I try.

I really hope that you will answer my message.

Apologize for the inconvenience and good work.

Thank you!

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunatley I can't imagine getting the time to do another skin. I use Aeon Nox and it suits my setup at the minute and I'm struggling to find time to make changes to Nox as it is! Smile

(2015-09-13, 02:56)DAlba Wrote: I am a newbie. I am trying to change the background of the main home screen to something more home theaterish. I found the folder where backgrounds are stored and renamed the red curtain image to be the default file but when i load Kodi it now doesn't have any image at all. Any idea on what I am doing wrong? I did notice the original default image is a .png while all the other images were .jpg. Does that make a difference?

I think you can set backgrounds in the settings? If not renaming the default.png to default_old.png (or whatever) and rename your background to default.png would probably work. You convert the jpg to png.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2015-09-28, 21:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3