Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-11-02, 06:36)DAlba Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 15:52)Funkd Wrote: Just out of curiosity (not promising anything!!), if you guys were to pick another skin to be done in scope what would it be? Someone has already mentioned Arctic Zephyr and Aeon MQ.

More skins would be cool but I am pretty happy with this one. Not familiar with other skins though. I wouldn't mind just maybe expanding this skin to include more settings/options. Specifically would like more view options for movies. I use a 133" screen so I'd rather have more rows/columns in wall view for example. Maybe a fullscreen wall mode with 9 across and 3 down and small version 12 across and 4 down.

I tend to agree, all I need is one skin and this one does everything I need. For me it's all about the movies and everything else is just a means to get to that. If anything is needed, and I'm not saying it is,this would probably be modifications to accommodate the different aspect ratio - things that might not make sense on a 16:9 screen that do on one that's 21:9.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by pfp-az - 2015-11-02, 17:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3