Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2016-01-11, 10:52)coops99 Wrote: By 'duration' I did mean until the end of the movie - for exactly that reason when you find it is projecting off the screen hit that button and good until the end of the film - that's actually what I thought it would do when I selected it - thank you

This is the only real issue with the skin - some movies have forced subs and at the moment it goes off the screen - would be super to have this resolved..

Thanks again

Thats strange. If you are watching the movie and switch on the scope bars they should stay on, I'm not sure why it would get disabled again, never noticed it happening. If you are doing certain steps to reproduce this let me know and I'll try it out.

The positioning of the subtitles is a Kodi setting not a skin setting. I wanted to move them when scope bars were on but you cant do that from the skin (havent checked new version). If the subtitles are hardcoded, not subtitles from a file, then nothing can be done about that as they are part of the video file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2016-01-11, 11:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3