Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Ok, so I've got it working. It can automatically move the subtitle position up if the scope bars are on etc. I also have the zoom working aswell so that it makes the image smaller so that it fits in the 800px height with the bars either side. At the minute I have it on a key press. I just need to figure which way to use it. Scope bars on = subtitles moved up is obvious. Will work the rest out.

The only thing with this is if you manually move the subtitles or manually change the zoom then it will mess this up. Reason being there is a call to move the subtitles up, this moves them up a few pixels, so I call it x amount of times. So if the start point is off the subtitles will go to the wrong position. Same for the Zoom. If you manually zoomed out then click the button for auto zoom, it would go smaller again. So thats the downside! But it will be up to people if they want to use it. At least the option will be there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2016-01-20, 00:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3