• 22(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
If your screen is 2.40 then the 1920x800 should fit perfectly Smile
Also what are you running Kodi on? There is also this : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232797
If neither of that works we can move to a PM or a different thread elsewhere, just to keep this thread for Skin issues Smile
(2016-01-25, 16:16)Funkd Wrote: If your screen is 2.40 then the 1920x800 should fit perfectly Smile

I'll have o double check with my manufacturer but I'm 99% sure it's 2.35
(2016-01-25, 16:19)Funkd Wrote: Also what are you running Kodi on? There is also this : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232797

I'll check it out tomorrow. Bed time here.

PM is a great idea.

I'll PM you after I've read that link.

Thanks for your help.
I installed the scopenox tools addon..and enabled it in settings..
However I see some strange behavior..Trying it out with Avatar and trying to fit it in 2:35:1

When I click on the zoom - button, even if i press once, it zooms in and keeps on zooming in automatically and the image goes down like the stock market!
Anything I am doing wrong?

Also, you mentioned that the web server should be enabled..
Do I have to leave the password blank or can secure it for this addon to work?

Thanks!
Ha oops. Well I did say experimental! Wink Works fine for me. Yeah leave the no password on it. I haven't tried with a password yet. So when you click zoom out does it keep going until it gets to something like 0.5?
Checked it again here, works fine for me. If I click - (zoom out) it shrinks the image to 1.74, + (zoom in) increases to 1.26.

HTTP access enable via System->Services->WebServer, but you've obviously done that bit!
(2016-01-25, 23:39)Funkd Wrote: Ha oops. Well I did say experimental! Wink Works fine for me. Yeah leave the no password on it. I haven't tried with a password yet. So when you click zoom out does it keep going until it gets to something like 0.5?

Lol..true..ya, it goes to 0.5 when I click on zoom out to 0.5..

Another thing I noticed is once you click the zoom out button and later stop the movie and open another movie, it starts doing it all over again without clicking zoom out..

BTW, I installed 1.8 version of the skin to go with the tools addon..
Kodi version is 15.2 on Windows 7..
Hmm, wonder why that's happening.. I'm using Kodi 16 on Windows 10. Although nearly sure it worked on v15 before I updated. does the subtitles reposition work?
Havent tried the subtitle reposition yet..will try later today and post my results..
Hey Funkd, do you have any plans to get this working on the next version of Kodi? From the release notes, it sounds like Skins are non-functional without an update.
I didn't have any issues running it on latest Kodi. Although I haven't used it that much recently.
Suddenly got small black bars at top and bottom.

installed this skin a few weeks ago. Got it set to 2.35:1 9my screen aspect ratio). Was working fine.

Today, when i fired up the PC and play a 2.35:1 movie, I suddenly have small black bars at top and bottom (probably about 1/4 of height of normal black bars)

If I play the actual disc in my blu-ray player (that I made the MKV from), everything is fine

Anyone got any ideas what might be causing it.

When i press info, during playback, the info lines go to the physical top and bottom of screen

TIA

Mark
@Funkd

Is there a way to install this to Kodi 16 Beta 3? Everytime I try to install it, Kodi gives me a missing dependency error.

Thanks in advance!
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3