• 37(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2018-02-28, 19:15)Skank Wrote: Funkd, tested, big improvement.
Possible to add the wall view options to chose between, small, medium and large (different rows and columns)

Also an option to export and import skin settings would get rid of frustrations to setup skin every time less frustrations
@Funkd any update?
The tool gives me error due to the port on my nvidia shield is 8080, not 80. Shield blocked port 80
Can we change this?

(2018-01-24, 12:36)Funkd Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 03:35)Funkd Wrote: Few warnings, if you manually change the subtitle position or the zoom amount in Kodi and then use these buttons they will be off.
For example, video, by default, is at 1.0 zoom. By clicking the zoom out button on this is drops back 24-25 steps to 0.74-0.75. If you manually changed the zoom to 0.80 and clicked the zoom out button, you would end up at 0.54-0.55. Same applies to subtitle position.

To use this :
Install the new skin
Install the addon
Go to Skin Settings and there should be a new option : 'Show Zoom/Subtitle Buttons for Non-Scope'.
If you select this option, there should be 4 new buttons on the OSD during video playback.
You must also allow control of Kodi via http port 80 as this uses commands to the web server.

See screenshot (top right) :

These buttons are for :
Zoom In
Zoom Out
Subtitles Up
Subtitles Down

The amount of zoom/subtitle repositioning is set to suit 2.35 and 2.40 screen formats.

If anyone tries it, let me know how you get on and as always if there are any other issues let me know also!
 What were the wall view changes exactly? I'm not sure if I copied them over.

The scope tools should work again. Follow the quoted above to get them to work. I havent updated that script though, so there might be issues. Some people had issues in the past where the script kept zooming and zooming!! Let me know if there are issues.

@Skank nice cinema room!
ok so i was able to fix the sub title error, who has blocked 80 on web service can use this zip as port 8080 instead. Make sure web service http is 8080
https://www.dropbox.com/s/odk8gv32c6bsuc...0.zip?dl=0
can the position of subtitle set to permanent? we have to change position using the tool every movie since it reset back to normal.
Hello,

Is there a reason why I cannot install this skin on a Vidon version of Kodi that does accept anything else so far?
It fails on some missing dependancy.
How can I investigate that?
In the meantime I did install Aeon Nox, the regular version.

Thanks
@xtrips

VidOn is a fork of Kodi and is not supported in this forum. You would need to contact VidOn for assistance.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey I stumbled on to this skin at the recommendation of a friend on another forum.  This is super neat.

I have a bit of a unique problem (long story, maybe let's not get into it here, lol) where I want to show all of my ripped movie files cropped AND shifted.

Vanilla Kodi gets me to "shifted" no problem.
This skin via the "scope mask" feature gets me to cropped.

But then for my purposes I need the entire "scope mask" image to be "shifted" to the top of screen (normally -1.12 or -1.13 on my setup)

When I shift after scope mask/crop with this it just shifts the movie out of the frame and I lose the iamge.

Is there anyway to hack this skin to serve the purpose of an "up shifted" "crop"?
@Funkd looking for some help?
Hi,

I have this skin and would love to thank you for your efforts.

One question though..........can i keep using this skin if i choose to use an external player?....Like MPC-HC?

Cheers,
Kevin
Funkd,

Will there be an update for this skin for leia?
Dead again?
Using V1.22 linked in post 537.  

One minor issue is the display of Genres using the icon view.  Might someone be able to help me fix this?
@pfp-az

The image is unavailable.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14, but this second option won't work with your currently uploaded image
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
fixed (hopefully) the original post.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3