Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-14, 16:37)CIR-Engineering Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 15:29)JJ_1 Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 06:49)CIR-Engineering Wrote: Funkd, I modified your skin based on pfp-az's insights to fix the movie runtime not showing properly and my research to make it work in Matrix.  To help others I am putting a link to the modified skin on my web page.  Please reply to this thread if you want me to take it down or feel free to take it and update your page.  Thanks for all you have done with this over the years and I still hope you somehow make time to keep maintaining this skin.  I'm tell you, sleep is for the weak and is over rated Wink

Be sure to set your skin to Estuary before updating to Matrix!  Then update Aeon Scope Nox.
Link to Aeon Scope Nox for Kodi Matrix:
https://www.cir-engineering.com/bin/kodi...1.23.2.zip

Kind regards,
craigr
I have installd Kodi from Esturay and tried to install the Aeon Scope Nox zip file but i get an error.
Wrong version. Not compatible
I have installed kodi 19.1. Is that the problem?

Kind regards
JJ_1
It sounds like you did it correctly. You need to drop back to Estuary, install Matrix, and then install Scope Nox. I will double check the file I uploaded to make sure I uploaded the correct one. I had some trouble with my browser caching the download so maybe I messed up and it’s the wrong file. I’ll write back after I have a chance to check today.

I know I did the above and it worked on two of my Kodi boxes and I am running Matrix 19.1 with scope nox including correct runtimes in the movie view windows.

craigr
The file ist ok . The runtime works.
I tried again on 19.1 on two HTPC. It does not work. Only on 19.0.
So must go back to 19.0 and upgrade after the skin again.

JJ_1

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by JJ_1 - 2021-06-14, 17:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3