Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-14, 17:05)JJ_1 Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 16:37)CIR-Engineering Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 15:29)JJ_1 Wrote: I have installd Kodi from Esturay and tried to install the Aeon Scope Nox zip file but i get an error.
Wrong version. Not compatible
I have installed kodi 19.1. Is that the problem?

Kind regards
JJ_1
It sounds like you did it correctly. You need to drop back to Estuary, install Matrix, and then install Scope Nox. I will double check the file I uploaded to make sure I uploaded the correct one. I had some trouble with my browser caching the download so maybe I messed up and it’s the wrong file. I’ll write back after I have a chance to check today.

I know I did the above and it worked on two of my Kodi boxes and I am running Matrix 19.1 with scope nox including correct runtimes in the movie view windows.

craigr
The file ist ok . The runtime works.
I tried again on 19.1 on two HTPC. It does not work. Only on 19.0.
So must go back to 19.0 and upgrade after the skin again.

JJ_1

So the file for you works if you install it on Matrix 19.0?  And then you can update to 19.1 and it still works?  If so strange?  What OS are you running on your HTPC?

I am running Kodi on Nvidia ShieldTV's (Android) and the skin installs directly onto Matrix 19.1 without any issues (I skipped 19.0 because of no scope skins).

I'm going to look at the file now.

Thanks for the update,
craigr

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by craigr - 2021-06-14, 17:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3