Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-15, 19:50)pfp-az Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 20:58)craigr Wrote: Please, absolutely no need to apologies, you have been so helpful!

I hadn't even thought about just changing the view to something else  Tongue   I'll try that.

The more important one is the settings menus though.  Any ideas there?  Having to change skins just to change deep setting menu options is a pain (still love this skin though so it's worth it).

Also on a totally different note, when I am in my movie wall, if I go to the left and try to access the Kodi menu to do things like change the view, usually I can't access the Kodi menu; other times I can.  I press left, then left again, then left again, then I try pressing left with different times between presses and it won't let me in.  Then sometimes it does, usually when I come out of a movie and then go up one movie or down and press left again.  I feel like I must be missing something obvious?

craigr

For your "settings" issue - I have some ideas how to fix it but I don't know what file is responsible for that display nor can I find it by trial and error.    Could you post a pic of the same thing but with a working skin, that might help me.

On accessing the menu...  I noticed that the scrollbar appears on the left and the first left arrow selects that while the second left press gets the menu.  Not sure why this would not be consistent for you though.

I will get on this sometime today (busy day so may not be until late).  I'll post from another custom skin and also Estuary.

Thank you!
craigr

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by craigr - 2021-06-16, 16:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3