Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-21, 20:33)craigr Wrote:
(2021-06-21, 20:29)pfp-az Wrote: That is the right file.  
I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.  Settings is disabled if the information provider is local information only.  This would also happen if the file was missing and might if there was a syntax error in it (would have required editing after download though).

I'm working through it.  For some reason I seem to need all the code from the Master branch.  I'm making edits.  Let's see where this takes me before you bother to answer further.
For whatever reason I had to install all the files from the master tree as a new skin.  I tried just picking and choosing the newer files, but it didn't work out.  The files in the master tree are indeed an upgraded version of the skin (v1.22 updated to 1.25).  Maybe it had something to do with my customizations, but I lost my whole home screen and I couldn't get it back without messing the new skin up somehow, so I had to redo all that manually.

Now the deep settings menus work, it says Scope NOX for Matrix, and the runtime is correct in a movie view window.  This is all really great.

Thanks again so much for your help!
craigr

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by craigr - 2021-06-21, 23:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3