Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
I'm a novice at both skinning and Github but there are enough tweaks to this skin that a new build is kind of needed so I've given it a go.  I'm doing this primarily for myself but as I know there are others who still use/need this skin I figured I'd share.  Time permitting I'm happy to look at other "fixes" but please be aware that my skillset is rather limited.   
You can find the repository here https://github.com/pfp-az/ScopeNox
As of this writing the most recent build is https://github.com/pfp-az/ScopeNox/archi...1.26.3.zip

For anyone new to the skin this is made for Matrix.  I'm not sure if it will install or work on anything else
Fan anyone upgrading from a previous version see my post just above.  I've changed the addon id to just skin.scope.nox which will not change if/when I make any more new versions.  This means if you don't want to reconfigure all your skin settings you will need to copy your settings.xml file from the old skin folder under userdata\addon_data\ to the new one at userdata\addon_data\skin.scope.nox.  

You can of course view all the code changes in the repository linked above but a quick summary follows:
  • Update the included xbmc.gui to version 5.15.0 as needed for Matrix
  • Fix aspect ratio to be preferred from the path / filename.  This was previously implemented but broken and not applied on all screens.
  • A number of fixes on the movie details page:
    • The right details section of this screen was positioned off just a bit when configured to use a 2.35 screen.  
    • The poster was being displayed with a slightly incorrect aspect ratio.
    • Expanded field widths to use the full available space
    • Fixed runtime to display correctly again
  • Adjusted the "icons" view for genres so that scrolling is no longer necessary
  • Fixed the "icons" view for add-ons
  • Added images intended for use as home screen backgrounds and menu icons

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by pfp-az - 2021-06-22, 06:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3