Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-26, 05:04)pfp-az Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 15:24)craigr Wrote:
(2021-06-22, 17:26)pfp-az Wrote: I can really think of just one possibility:
  • You don't want the skin active when you replace the settings file because it will occasionally save to that file and potentially overwrite the new setting you just copied over.  I don't know if this is a full save of all values or just some.  I suspect just some since I've noticed the order of values in the file changes.
I'm happy to answer any other questions but do know I'm not an expert, or even expert adjacent.  What I know I've learned through the years via experience, kind of like what you picked up yesterday.
Man you have done quite a few little revisions to the skin.  I have a question for you... any idea how to fix this in shift view.  I like using shift for recently added and movie sets and this bug in scopenox has always bothered me.  In shift view the movie file information is duplicated and super imposed onto of its self (see pics).

craigr

I went through many of the views a couple days ago and made a note of things I noticed that need to be fixed.  This was one of them.  It might take a little while before I can get to it but I should be able to fix that.
That is really awesome. Thanks  Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by craigr - 2021-06-26, 05:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3