Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2021-06-28, 14:11)shazza6887 Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am using an anamorphic lens with my PJ, using this skin with Kodi Ds 17.7,

To make it fit the screen i need to zoom the image in a little to cater for the barrell distortion. The thing is with some movies that are scraped as 16 :9 i lose a touch of the osd on the top and bottom.

Is there any way to make say the 21:9 osd which comes up towards the middle of the screen or even 1:85 osd which is actually perfect the default osd for all aspect ratios?
Do you have the skin set to 2.35 or 2.4?  I have a Paladin DCR lens and don't have any issues with the OSD going off screen.  You could try switching the skin to 2.4 if you're on 2.35 now.

Also, I just realized, I always leave the skin in 21:9 even when I watch 1.78.  I've done scope for a long time and find it too tedious to change the OSD position for each movie.  I leave the OSD in scope on my Oppo players too.  I also don't use the skins top and bottom masking feature because my Lumagen does auto aspect ratio zooming.  Are you running a video processor with your anamorphic lens?  If you are, you have tons of options and you can resize the image a bit to perfectly fit your screen.

Just some thoughts.

craigr

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by craigr - 2021-06-28, 15:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3