Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Build 1.26.8 is posted here: https://github.com/pfp-az/ScopeNox/archi...1.26.8.zip

This is by far the most complex and challenging update I have ever attempted.  It's almost entirely focused on the movie details screen.

I've made a lot of changes to the code which displays this screen, not all of them are visible.  Many are just reorganizing.  The one thing you will immediately notice is the menu bar.  This is now appears just like the same screen in Aeon Nox Silvo.   Another big change is optional, and that is updating the classic Aeon Nox separator bars.  The default should be to maintain the old look but you can change to the new one by going to Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > General and selecting the option Disable Classic Separators. Another big change is visible but you are not likely to notice it unless you change aspect ratios (2.40 vs 2.35) and even then it's subtle.  Essentially the area where the  plot is grows or shrinks depending on your aspect ratio setting.   The are also a number of other small changes too.

Some screen shots of the new looks...

Also, a big thank you to mikeSILVO who was happy to let me mimic his look.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by pfp-az - 2021-07-05, 02:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3