Anything better then ServerWMC?
Hi all

At the moment I'm using ServerWMC but am finding it a little problematic. The integration with Kodi seems somewhat less then integrated.

When ServerWMC needs to start a recording and both tuners are in use, it just drops to the guide, would rather it just changed to a tuner that is recording a show, is this possible?

Also, I notice that some TV shows marked to record do not show a record icon?... (Using the Mimic skin)

If I want to record a show it shows me the option to record but if there is a conflict I'm not made aware of it, it just doesn't mark the show to record at all

I cant find how to delete a recording?

I really believe we need to emulate WMC in these regards.

What do you guys think?
I can't speak for the rest of your issues, but recordings are deleted by right-clicking them in the list of recordings and selecting Delete (or press the Delete key if you have a keyboard).

Moving this to the WMC subforum.
There is nothing better. Next PVR is just as problematic and maybe even worse. Hopefully hdhomerun comes up with something that works well.
None of the things listed seem to be due to the pvr addon but are Kodi itself and likely affect all the different backends/addons
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Hello,

I think ServerWMC is cool running.

1. Delete Records, within the right mousekey or the Remotecontroll delete-button.

But really.
All things mark a show, Delete or anything I'm doing it on the master-WMC-Client (living-room).
all Kodi (extender) Clients will only watch live-tv or recordings.
I have had zero issues with WMC...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anything better then ServerWMC?0