Win HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus
I press enter on an iso in focus within the Kodi library. I'm presented with a playlist menu and there is no need to select which one so I just press enter again. The sequence starts and everything loads and I watch the movie. I have selected 'show simplified menu' within Kodi to allow selection if playing an iso using the Kodi player and you will need to select the proper playlist or the movie may play out of sequence even though Kodi sometimes auto picks the correct one. However, the correct selection is guaranteed using AnyDVD and PDVD and even if you chose the wrong one, those two will override to the proper one. 'show simplified menu' is for the convenience of Kodi player should you manually intervene using it instead of the default PDVD.

You can select 'show Blu-ray menu' or 'Play main movie' if you wish to skip the playlist prompt but you will lose ability to select playlist Kodi defaults using which may or may not be correct.

To enter the context menu for a title in focus, press 'C'. You should have that mapped to your remote as menu fwiw. Then select 'Play using'. You will be presented with the default player in focus at the top for the particular type of title, PowerDVD for iso's and HDR or 'Video Player' (Kodi internal player) for everything else. This is where you manually can change what I've set up as default. If you want every iso to open with Video Player except 3D which you want to open with PDVD, then you'll have to adjust the code how you want it and it's simple. Then it will automate and default however you prefer it. The reason I default to all iso to open with PDVD is simply because PDVD is the only player that will show the full menus within an iso. Video Player does not so it makes no sense to use it for default. For those times I want to just skip everything and just play the main movie, I use the context menu and select Video Player. That's ((IF)) I know the correct playlist or obfuscation is not an issue. Otherwise you find out the hard way and wish you just used PDVD is the 1st place thus why it's good practice to use it default.

ISO's mount and PowerDVD 17 begins playback for me. I do not need to press play in PDVD to get it started. No idea why you do? I think I've allowed ample load time between software but your system may require longer. You might try increasing timeout /t to higher values in the code. This may also happen if you load and mount PDVD different than explained here.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:20
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-15, 22:29
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-22, 00:38
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-23, 17:15
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-24, 02:23
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by brazen1 - 2015-06-24, 17:22
RE: Kodi 3D Guide - by michaelsammler - 2015-06-25, 09:26
RE: HOW TO - Kodi 2D & 3D Guide Internal & External Players Incl afedchin build - by brazen1 - 2017-05-09, 22:30
HELP! - by brazen1 - 2018-08-22, 18:50
RE: HELP! - by zxaura1 - 2018-08-24, 09:32
Problem with DXVA scaling videos - by obstler - 2018-10-27, 10:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players ISO Menus39