Jynxbox question
I have a Jynxbox M6 as well as some aftv boxes and have a question about the Jynxbox which has xbmc frodo on it. I tried at least 8 times to install total installer on it without any success. So I installed kodi helix and then I was able to install total installer without any trouble. I have a couple of questions.
1) Can one install total installer on this version of xbmc? If yes, then any idea why I had so much trouble. I tried installing it the same way I did on my aftv boxes.
2)Can I get the kodi icon on the home page instead of the xbmc icon.
Thanks!
We don't make or have any connection to "total installer". We actually discourage people from using such add-on install helpers.

For one, we can't help you with any add-ons or services for bootleg video content per our forum rules (wiki).

Second, even if you choose (which is your right as an end user) to use those add-ons, these "installers" tend to install a lot of bloat, and sometimes even conflicting add-ons or repos. If you wish to use add-ons from various places, that's your choice, but I would recommend that people only install the add-ons they actually plan on using. You might have to manually install the add-on or whatever, but in the long run it will be less of a headache.

For your second question, that depends on what kind of launcher your box has. Can you take a picture with a phone or something and post a link to that picture?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jynxbox question0