v14 What is the best config for better quality video/audio?
Hello
I Googled this issue but can't find.
Could you please help me?
Which issue did you google? It can't read any issue.

Be more specific, Amazon is on strike here and our christal balls will be delivered at the middle of July (hopefully) Wink
Welcome to the forums.

I thought I'de share what Google found on this issue with the OP http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask
(2015-06-25, 00:10)David1977 Wrote: Which issue did you google? It can't read any issue.

Be more specific, Amazon is on strike here and our christal balls will be delivered at the middle of July (hopefully) Wink

(2015-06-25, 02:32)uNiversal Wrote: Welcome to the forums.

I thought I'de share what Google found on this issue with the OP http://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

Thanks for your attention, I want to config xbmcubtu for better quality video/audio. Is there any config file? and what parameter should I add to this file for better quality?
What is the best `Deinterlace video` or `Deinterlace method`.
Video -> Acceleration: Use HQ scaling when scaling above: 20%

Play an SD movie, click the film role, choose:

Deinterlace: Auto (never set this to On, it's only usable for interlaced content)
Deinterlace-Method: Auto (as you did not even post a Debug Log, I have no idea what hw you are running)
Scaling-Method: Lanczos3 Optimized
---> Save for all video <---

Lanczos3 might be too much for your hw, but as said - you did not even provide relevant information about your gpu / hw and so on, therefore no one can answer your question. See the "Read me before spamming this forum post", it's sticky in linux forum.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2015-06-25, 08:39)fritsch Wrote: Video -> Acceleration: Use HQ scaling when scaling above: 20%

Play an SD movie, click the film role, choose:

Deinterlace: Auto (never set this to On, it's only usable for interlaced content)
Deinterlace-Method: Auto (as you did not even post a Debug Log, I have no idea what hw you are running)
Scaling-Method: Lanczos3 Optimized
---> Save for all video <---

Lanczos3 might be too much for your hw, but as said - you did not even provide relevant information about your gpu / hw and so on, therefore no one can answer your question. See the "Read me before spamming this forum post", it's sticky in linux forum.

Thank you very much for your answer, I'm running kodibuntu-14.0~helix_amd64 and this is log file.
CPU heat and CPU usage does not matter to me. I just want best qulity!
Because I have a very weak graphic card (hd3000 intel) I think software decoding is better (Is it right?)
Please help me again with new config!
Is outdated, misses correct kernel and VAAPI.

use OpenELEC ... it has everything you need. Then use above settings, but change Deinterlacing-Method to "VAAPI - Motion Adaptive" instead of the Auto.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is the best config for better quality video/audio?0