• 121(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
The smart playlist setting "group by" should handle that. If you have group movies in sets active in the Kodi video settings then group by default should show them in their sets if they meet the playlist rule but if you choose none it will show all movies without sets.
(2015-10-10, 21:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: Open reply to users of Skin mod Aeon Madnox and those who have been kind enough to help with the skin:

Hello Everyone,

I felt I should pop by and let everyone know the status of Madnox. Unfortunately I would have to say right now that Madnox is on hold with regards to any involvement from me and possibly schimi2k as well.

I'll be honest and let you know why, on the 21/09 my Mother passed away and we have only just had her funeral yesterday on 09/10. So the recent weeks have been very difficult to deal with.

Due to what has happened I honestly don't know the status of my involvement with Madnox is right now or in the future. I tried to do some work recently in an attempt to take my mind of things but it didn't help!!!

It's a very difficult time right now and I don't know what the future holds for me right now in any aspect. I hope and intend to come back to Madnox at some point but I don't really know when and if I actually will. Don't see the point in a lot of things right now!

I thought I should let you all know the situation with Madnox as I know a lot of you like the mod we have done and that here hasn't been much done to it recently and there is an outstanding long list of things that need / should be done to Madnox as well, so you may have been wondering what's happening with Madnox, especially with Jarvis coming soometime soon.

To those who helped me with the skin - Schimi2k, MikeSilvo, Meowmoo - the skilled skinners etc etc., I can't really say much more right now than thank you very much for everything you helped with me on Madnox and skinning in general.

To those who use Madnox, thank you for your comments / thanks / help in improving Madnox and making it what it is, which is I believe a great community skin mod. It was fun seeing your suggestions / wants / improvements for our mod and doing what we could for the most of the time for you.

Schimi2k, thank you for everything my dear friend!

Take care, thank you and bye,

Mike.

Mike, Sincere condolences on your loss. My thoughts are with you during this most difficult of times.

Thanks for what you and Schimi2k have done up till now to keep Aeon (Mad)Nox alive. I think everyone here will understand that Kodi is not going to be the main focus of your thoughts for a while, but thanks for what you've done to keep it going.

Dan/Gib.
Sorry for your loss Mike.

A bit of good news to share with users here in case you are unaware:

Animated .gif support is working with the latest Jarvis nightly.
Search for animated cinemagraph poster in google images.

For example:
Download and save one of the animated .gif posters and name it poster.gif.
Replace poster.jpg in its movie folder with your new poster.gif.
Add this to your advancedsettings.xml
<videoextensions>
<add>.gif</add>
</videoextensions>
Check out your new poster in your Kodi library.
This also works for other artwork such as backgrounds.

Personally, I get duplicate posters but I know others don't.
Curious if you do too or not?
So far I know this working for Wanilton and has been for some time. Thanks go out to this person.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-10-12, 18:23)brazen1 Wrote: Sorry for your loss Mike.

A bit of good news to share with users here in case you are unaware:

Animated .gif support is working with the latest Jarvis nightly.
Search for animated cinemagraph poster in google images.

For example:
Download and save one of the animated .gif posters and name it poster.gif.
Replace poster.jpg in its movie folder with your new poster.gif.
Check out your new poster in your Kodi library.
This also works for other artwork such as backgrounds.

Personally, I get duplicate posters but I know others don't.
Curious if you do too or not?
So far I know this working for Wanilton and has been for some time. Thanks go out to this person.

Is there something special one needs to do to get this to work? Not doing anything for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi bobrap.
I just spent the day working this out for my system since everything is automated.
Adding these .gif's is not automated since it's new to me. Perhaps in the future?

Most likely you didn't:

Press I (info)
Select extras
Artwork downloader/choose art
Select poster for example (if you downloaded a poster.gif and saved it to it's movie folder and it's named 'poster.gif')
'Browse' to 'Item folder' by pressing up arrow once
Select poster.gif.
Done.

I'm sorry. Just realized forgot something. My bad. Too much on my mind getting this going......
<videoextensions>
<add>.gif</add>
</videoextensions>
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-10-13, 02:31)brazen1 Wrote: Hi bobrap.
I just spent the day working this out for my system since everything is automated.
Adding these .gif's is not automated since it's new to me. Perhaps in the future?

Most likely you didn't:

Press I (info)
Select extras
Artwork downloader/choose art
Select poster for example (if you downloaded a poster.gif and saved it to it's movie folder and it's named 'poster.gif')
'Browse' to 'Item folder' by pressing up arrow once
Select poster.gif.
Done.

I'm sorry. Just realized forgot something. My bad. Too much on my mind getting this going......
<videoextensions>
<add>.gif</add>
</videoextensions>

do you know of a good site that may a lot of animated cinemagraph posters to pick from? Searching google just doesn't seem to find much for me.
Yes sir. This kind man, Wanilton, has provided lots of info as well as others.
You'll find more links within these:

http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-1730.html
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=152890
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209673

Hi. I just added a poster.gif to one of my movies. I changed the poster to poster.gif in in the artwork. I can see the new poster is set but the animation is not playing.

I also added the videoextension to the advancedsettings.xml. In my movie folder i can see the poster.gif as video. If i click on the file the animation is running.

Any hints?

I downloaded the latest Kodi nightly from today and i'm using the madnox skin.
Hey everyone, trying to do a bit of experimenting with my remote and direct shortcuts to various windows. I have things set up pretty well, but want to have a button go directly to the PVR guide showing a timeline, not just what's on right now. I can obviously navigate to it, but hoping someone might help me with the proper window shortcut and id - something like this, but not having a ton of luck....

XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0)
Nice Shelf 3D View for music.
Possible for aeon nox 4?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265
Dropped in to say one thing bit now i wanna say two.

Sorry for your loss,Mike. These things are tough..

Other than Confluence, of all other skins i like this one the most. The only reason i don't stick with it is I use DVBLogic backend, which has series recording which isn't supported in this skin (and i can't code yet Undecided)

Cheers& Thanks man
(2015-10-13, 15:29)Slipass Wrote: Nice Shelf 3D View for music.
Possible for aeon nox 4?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232265

thx 4 info buddy, but since the new situation with mike i realy try to fix the last big bugs now... realy no time to add new stuff, until the old things are not ready or fixed

so please dont expect new "toys" for madnox ( maybe from other people who provide working and good fitting mods for madnox of course ! )

schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-10-13, 19:50)schimi2k Wrote: thx 4 info buddy, but since the new situation with mike i realy try to fix the last big bugs now... realy no time to add new stuff, until the old things are not ready or fixed

so please dont expect new "toys" for madnox ( maybe from other people who provide working and good fitting mods for madnox of course ! )
@schimi2k

I did for AeonMQ6 this.Yes ,You have right , you will just lose your time for
few people who want to have this, but they will continue to use old view..

There is no way to correct lines for widget (to menu widget 12), I have given up ....

If you have a problem with something for Moding skin, I'll be glad to help you. Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-11, 23:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The smart playlist setting "group by" should handle that. If you have group movies in sets active in the Kodi video settings then group by default should show them in their sets if they meet the playlist rule but if you choose none it will show all movies without sets.

Thx, in my grown up movies playlist the group setting was indeed set to none. When I set it to default it was fixed.

But another small problem.

When I'm in my movie list and I choose as case "no case" there is no disc art, the cases don't open. And the movie sets do open with cd art but the opening animation is weird.
When I choose BD/DVD case, clear case or colored case everything is ok. Is this a known bug?

I recorded a video of this.
(sorry for the background noise, I don't know how to record a silent movie wit ezvid so I chose "silent machine" background noise)
(2015-10-13, 22:45)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: Thx, in my grown up movies playlist the group setting was indeed set to none. When I set it to default it was fixed.

But another small problem.

When I'm in my movie list and I choose as case "no case" there is no disc art, the cases don't open. And the movie sets do open with cd art but the opening animation is weird.
When I choose BD/DVD case, clear case or colored case everything is ok. Is this a known bug?

I recorded a video of this.
(sorry for the background noise, I don't know how to record a silent movie wit ezvid so I chose "silent machine" background noise)

Not sure if it is a bug... might be intentional or mentioned/covered in the FAQ by schimi2k on the first page of this thread.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39