• 132(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Evening all

Can anyone tell me the nfo setting I need to add to my album.nfo file for Songs ? as per screen below please

Thanks

(2015-11-04, 22:43)Slipass Wrote: Do you use the beta drom 02.Nov?
It works good.

there is no "BETA" out yet Wink last off.Rls is Kodi 16.0 Alpha 4
and even when jarvis goes Beta could it still freeze like now... because everything except FINAL ( and even then it could make problems ... 15.0 ... 15.1 Wink )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Yes @schimi2k you are correct. I like to track down why the skin freeze. If i use Confluence i never experienced a freeze. So i assume it's something with the skin(s) or plugins,scripts the skin uses.
In the debug log i can't find anything. Maybe anybody knows a way to track where or what causes the freeze.
btw. i installed the latest nightly but the skin freezes again.
(2015-11-04, 23:49)zorg2000k Wrote: Evening all

Can anyone tell me the nfo setting I need to add to my album.nfo file for Songs ? as per screen below please

Thanks

wiki says
Code:
<track>
    <position>Track Number (1)</position>
    <title>Title of first track</title>
    <duration>Length of first track (XXX min, MM:SS)</duration>
  </track>
  <track>
    <position>Track Number (N)</position>
    <title>Title of Nth track</title>
    <duration>Length of Nth track</duration>
  </track>
http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/music
On checking my screen below to the first page it looks like I'm missing any part as well, file type i.e. MP3, FLAC etc as well as song count, This is for all my music media only, i.e mp3, wave, flac

My video's are fine and dandy.

Any thoughts, bugging me Confused

mp3 could be a naming issue, are you on linux?

no idea on the song count, all fine here, try rescaning a cd, v16 (you are one of the 16a users right?) added a new Musicbrainz tag, so the Artist1/Artist1/Artist1 bug, on Mulit Artist Songs is fixed, but you need to rescan the Lib, maby it messed up some stuff
(2015-11-05, 02:17)meowmoo Wrote: mp3 could be a naming issue, are you on linux?

no idea on the song count, all fine here, try rescaning a cd, v16 (you are one of the 16a users right?) added a new Musicbrainz tag, so the Artist1/Artist1/Artist1 bug, on Mulit Artist Songs is fixed, but you need to rescan the Lib, maby it messed up some stuff

Hi Thanks for the reply,

This is my main HTPC which is running Kodi 15.2 Isengard with Madnox. I use another PC for all my Jarvis testing

I'll try removing old music library and scan again. Nope, still no joy
(2015-11-05, 01:19)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 23:49)zorg2000k Wrote: Evening all

Thanks

wiki says
Code:
<track>
    <position>Track Number (1)</position>
    <title>Title of first track</title>
    <duration>Length of first track (XXX min, MM:SS)</duration>
  </track>
As you can see from page one screen , I'm sure Its missing some info on mine

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Qst5Ugf.jpg[/img]
  <track>
    <position>Track Number (N)</position>
    <title>Title of Nth track</title>
    <duration>Length of Nth track</duration>
  </track>
http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/music

As you can see from page 1 of this post, I'm sure I'm missing a few things ! The Mp3 logo and song total.

Extract from one of my album.nfo files

<track>
<position>1</position>
<title>You Take My Breath Away</title>
<duration>04:28</duration>
</track>
<track>
<position>2</position>
<title>Kathy's Song</title>
<duration>02:47</duration>
</track>
(2015-11-05, 00:10)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 22:43)Slipass Wrote: Do you use the beta drom 02.Nov?
It works good.

there is no "BETA" out yet Wink last off.Rls is Kodi 16.0 Alpha 4
and even when jarvis goes Beta could it still freeze like now... because everything except FINAL ( and even then it could make problems ... 15.0 ... 15.1 Wink )

I used this version.Huh

Ok, is it a very pre beta version, but its a beta Big Grin

is there an issue with Jarvis & Isengard being on the same PC screwing up the library ? Since I installed Jarvis ( in a separate folder but using the same Appdata) things have pretty much screwed up for me.. I have uninstalled & done fresh setups still to be having daily crashes and some how a screwed up GUI ...
maybe a small info for all people here who wants to use KODI 16 JARVIS:

1. Jarvis is still ALPHA ! means unstable and a lot of changes all the time
2. check this Topic - "Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard)" - ISENGARD is KODI 15 - and with Isengard you wont have this hughe problems like with Jarvis
3. Mike already Post that he wants to try to port MADNOX to Jarvis ! and i think he can do it Wink

so guys pleasy be aware that JARVIS+MADNOX= a lot of strange problems !!! ( freezes,crashes,gui problems etc )
if you want a "good" running system use Isengard until Jarvis is at least RC and MADNOX is Updated to Jarvis too ...

i dont want to attack anybody here, but it seems more and more people wants to try JARVIS now ( well i do it too, but i know that it will F*** my system Wink )

thx and have a nice day
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-05, 11:46)shaktoo Wrote: is there an issue with Jarvis & Isengard being on the same PC screwing up the library ? Since I installed Jarvis ( in a separate folder but using the same Appdata) things have pretty much screwed up for me.. I have uninstalled & done fresh setups still to be having daily crashes and some how a screwed up GUI ...

Bad move buddy. U shouldn't share the appdata user info generally speaking, with a different version of Kodi. Even less with an alpha version. The best way to install two Kodi versions in one machine is installing one as portable, there's plenty of info on this. It will just work like a normal Kodi install but with its own data folder.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Fixed my music issues, Needed to install this script.skin.info.service-master.zip and restart. All good now

Cheers
(2015-11-04, 17:31)P_Jamula Wrote: I have got a lot of local movie trailers i would like to be able to play instead of 'YouTube' trailer.

My trailers are setup as...

C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie.mkv
C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie-trailer.ext

how can I play these local trailersHuh

Any help from anyone pleaseHuh?? I am using KODI 15.2 with MADNOX on windows 10
Regards,

PJ
(2015-11-05, 14:38)P_Jamula Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 17:31)P_Jamula Wrote: I have got a lot of local movie trailers i would like to be able to play instead of 'YouTube' trailer.

My trailers are setup as...

C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie.mkv
C:\Movies\ A Movie\ A Movie-trailer.ext

how can I play these local trailersHuh

Any help from anyone pleaseHuh?? I am using KODI 15.2 with MADNOX on windows 10
If you added the movie and trailer to your library at the same time then it will play when you select "Trailer" in the movie info screen. If you added the trailer file to C:\Movies\A Movie\ after the movie file had already been scraped, you will have to refresh the listing in Kodi in order to add the trailer to the database.

As a test, I would try refreshing one of the problem listings just to see if that corrects the problem.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39