• 163(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
i am german - i have always good ideas Wink

( ps: ironic )

LOL, and again first post on new page... hhihihihihihihihi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi,

Alpha / First Version of Seedyevils Now playing mod now in GITHUB. Selectable / Configuable in Music Viz settings under 'Alternate Music Viz 2'.

As always any issues please just let us know and please include screenshots if possible.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hey gang, I haven't updated madnox since the 26/08/15 (Revision 0.0.7) version, am still running 15.2. Am I still able to go to the git link on the first page can I still download as zip to update madnox?
I know there's work being done for Jarvis and there was talk of 'branches' but I'll admit, I'm not sure if I should be grabbing it just yet, and don't want to screw up my setup atm.

Thanks.
Hi Temujin,

For Isengard you can select the 'Isengard' branch from the GIT or there is a separate GIt Repo.

I've updated the first post, hopefully correctly, to give info on the versions.

I think Madnox on Jarvis is stable at the moment for both skin and App so upgrading to Jarvis might be an idea for you?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Perfect, thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.
new Studio Flag: PM Entertainment Group.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tja949...+Group.zip

Thx neuro
Will put it in my fallback update pr tomorrow Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

@Schimi,

do you know if the info.png is used anywhere in the madnox skin? I don't see it anywhere.

for people who use the extended info script they can change the information icon to the rotten tomatoes icon as the info is pulled from rotten tomatoes

here are the icons:

name it to info.png and copy to /Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.madnox-master/media/icons

and another studio flag:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ljlvmw...es.png.zip

Will Isengard still be supported in the next months? So far Jarvis is a pain in the a** on my system, playback is hardly watchable.
(2015-12-09, 01:18)ShadowTek Wrote: Guys I have a favor to ask, I like to add images to my tags in list view, so I was wondering if you guys could add the following?

This will simply allow people to add images to there tags in list view, as I use tags for actors and actresses I like and don't think it will hurt anything for thoughs that dont use images for tags?

either way thanks for all the work.

will be in next PR ( maybe later this day )
and sorry again that we forget this

(2015-12-13, 10:43)barenaked Wrote: Will Isengard still be supported in the next months? So far Jarvis is a pain in the a** on my system, playback is hardly watchable.

isengard version is running... i think new things will be just added for jarvis

and i have 3 player with jarvis running... all much smoother then isengard ... maybe you should think about a complete fresh setup ? normaly you get such problems when you mix things

either way - good luck

(2015-12-13, 01:36)neurosis13 Wrote: @Schimi,

do you know if the info.png is used anywhere in the madnox skin? I don't see it anywhere.

for people who use the extended info script they can change the information icon to the rotten tomatoes icon as the info is pulled from rotten tomatoes

thx buddy,
tbh... dont know yet if we use it somewhere... but i change it for now and rename the old info icon
i also add the second version with text on it as info_alt.png - so if someone want the one with text on it, need to rename them

i add also your new studio icons - will be also in my next PR today

i am working right now on the fallback icons, since i notice, that we either dont have any, or still use the old icons... and the old default icons will be changed next Wink

a nice sunday everybody

(2015-12-12, 17:33)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

Alpha / First Version of Seedyevils Now playing mod now in GITHUB. Selectable / Configuable in Music Viz settings under 'Alternate Music Viz 2'.

As always any issues please just let us know and please include screenshots if possible.

Mike.

hanks for the update, looks great no issues so far.

One question though, were is the setting to make music selection go straight to fullscreen view ? I can't seem to find it.

I had a wee script that used to do it but thats not working either !

Thanks

Custom_FullscreenMusic.xml
Code:
<window type="dialog" id="3001">
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
<visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
< controls></controls>
</window>
(2015-12-13, 14:51)meowmoo Wrote: Image

Nope thats still not working
  • 163(current)