• 179(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
15.2 isengard

not sure on Madnox version, think it was compiled on 19 October if that's any use?
(2015-12-25, 01:18)icesurf3r Wrote: 15.2 isengard

not sure on Madnox version, think it was compiled on 19 October if that's any use?

Download the latest ISENGARD rls from git... Read first page please
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
using latest git and latest jarvis beta there are few issues widgets not working properly specially mix movies and mix tv widget. movies and tv shows within boxes wont slide to next its static also same with inside featured slides wont move to next item ..can someone please check donno if its just me also keep getting skin widget error even though have latest git version installed
Just a curiosity in this Christmas Day, I cloned skin, branch Master with TortoiseGit, wonder, timing for new updates MadNox, is automatic and / or manual?
I can confirm skin.helper.service script conflicting with tv shows scan tested few times now whenever try to scan tv shows kodi jarvis crashes this is surely some conflict as i have just installed few addons to test and everytime kodi crashes and everytime i unistall helper script works fine so can someone please look into this and fix this issue thanks
Just pop a moment out of the crazy Xmas dinner-superlaunch-eatAlltheRest to say MERRY XMAS !
hehe
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Happy Holidays every one !
Happy Holidays to all! Hoping everyone has a safe and prosperous New Year.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
because of all those backround problems lately... i read a lot of kodi problems because of this... or you need to try a clean settings.xml ( backup your old one before !!! )

so before you post some backround problems, try a fresh settings.xml or update to latest kodi... or wait... it seems this is not a skin problem ( i read it on several other skin threads too )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
still can't figure this out.

not sure what has changed but how can i set my custom background to a playlist? there doesn't seem to be a smart playlist option now like the isengard version of madnox. i must be missing something

i am using the master jarvis version and the latest jarvis beta for android
(2015-12-24, 23:02)icesurf3r Wrote: I know it's Christmas eve. But of anyone could help it would be appreciated.

I've set a custom menu item as Anime Series, and created a folder that holds various .jpg images. I've gone to system>appearance>skin>settings>customizers>main menu item customizer and set the background path to this folder, but all I get is a black background.

Anyone have any ideas where I'm going wrong? Trying to get this working for the kids for xmas as they've got a nuc each and I'm using mysql to synchronise there nucs with my pc (all media is on my NAS).

Thank you for any help and a Merry Christmas/holiday season festivalness to all.

I think I may have had this problem before. If in the home window colour customizer you have the 'extended' view ticked, try setting it to none ? Or vice versa. ?
Fanart.TV Mod
Wondering if these are known issues, my error (files/script missing) or miss-set settings. Using the weather widget and there are no labels for the days. When trying to enable custom startup focus position on main menu, the menu is box blank.

Using Win 10, Jarvis daily and skinshortcuts git. Thanks.
(2015-12-26, 22:54)bobrap Wrote: Wondering if these are known issues, my error (files/script missing) or miss-set settings. Using the weather widget and there are no labels for the days. When trying to enable custom startup focus position on main menu, the menu is box blank.

Bobrap,

The custom startup focus position, as far as I understand it, will not be fixed/carried over from regular MadNox. You can reorder the menu items in the customizer. Whichever option is the third option will be focused on startup.

I have the same issue with the weather widget, but only on one of my KODI instances. I haven't delved into what is different between both to get some insight into that issue.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-26, 23:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2015-12-26, 22:54)bobrap Wrote: Wondering if these are known issues, my error (files/script missing) or miss-set settings. Using the weather widget and there are no labels for the days. When trying to enable custom startup focus position on main menu, the menu is box blank.

Bobrap,

The custom startup focus position, as far as I understand it, will not be fixed/carried over from regular MadNox. You can reorder the menu items in the customizer. Whichever option is the third option will be focused on startup.

I have the same issue with the weather widget, but only on one of my KODI instances. I haven't delved into what is different between both to get some insight into that issue.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks, Bart. Custom startup works fine now Smile.
Can one of you with the weather widget issue please post a screenshot - I'll have some time to look at some of the remaining issues tomorrow or (more likely) Monday, including that.

(And if you see any settings like the startup focus position that can be removed from the skinshortcuts branch, please do mention them Smile)
  • 179(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39