• 18(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Mike: I have been trying to use a bash script to clone from your (git) repo but am unsuccessful.. is there something I am missing here ?
@shaktoo, don't know mate. I know very little about GIThub. I just manage to push my changes without any issues. Maybe Schimi can help you as he's set it all up to clone etc. or whatever?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Oi brazen, cough cough, you like ? TongueRofl

watch gallery
(2015-07-08, 20:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: Oi brazen, cough cough, you like ? TongueRofl

watch gallery

Just a question in this image the highlight for the movie is green as green was selected as a favoured color...mine always stays grey no matter what color is selected any reason why that might happen?...Grey is difficult to see which case you are on is the reason i'm asking.
(2015-07-08, 20:35)peetee07 Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 20:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: Oi brazen, cough cough, you like ? TongueRofl

watch gallery

Just a question in this image the highlight for the movie is green as green was selected as a favoured color...mine always stays grey no matter what color is selected any reason why that might happen?...Grey is difficult to see which case you are on is the reason i'm asking.
did u change the color in SKIN SETTINGS - CUSTOMIZERS - SETZ AREA FOR HOME WINDOW - and change there your main color ? - or did u just change the "theme" in main options ? - can u post maybe a screenshot of your settings above ?
THX
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi peetee.

check in system >> skin settings >> customizers >> Set area color for Home window.

I changed both 'choose main color' & 'choose font color' to light green and that did the job for me.
Okay figured it out i think..lol.....all views except the one i had set have the correct color as a highlight. Can you do me a favor and test this out to see if it's just me?...For TV library set to wall view..then in "viewtype settings" activate logos and banners...this is the only view that shows grey as a highlight no matter what color is selected.
(2015-07-08, 20:50)peetee07 Wrote: Okay figured it out i think..lol.....all views except the one i had set have the correct color as a highlight. Can you do me a favor and test this out to see if it's just me?...For TV library set to wall view..then in "viewtype settings" activate logos and banners...this is the only view that shows grey as a highlight no matter what color is selected.

yeah, thats right and will be fixed in the future ( i am going trough all views, and try to polish them a bit Wink like addon wall atm )
its an old setting from shednox and before... but i think i can manage it, to look like the other ones

stay patient - will take while

thx 4 info Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

It's no problem at all, thought i was going insane for a while, will just use a different view is all. Thank you for checking that for me, it's greatly appreciated....thank you for all you do..both of you, it's the first skin i've used in 7 years that satisfies all my OCD needs..lol
Seem to be having the same issue as isamu.dragon regarding movie sets.

when choosing art, as fanart the picture doesnt appear in background on kodiflix but appears in showcase. only when changing to extrafanart1 does the background appear in kodiflix.
thx buddy... thats the reason why we do it... because we want also the most eyecandy we can get Big Grin ( with most optional options ... that sounds crazy hehe )

(2015-07-08, 21:07)elnino-1900 Wrote: Seem to be having the same issue as isamu.dragon regarding movie sets.

when choosing art, as fanart the picture doesnt appear in background on kodiflix but appears in showcase. only when changing to extrafanart1 does the background appear in kodiflix.

can u make a screenshot of your backround settings please ?

(2015-07-08, 21:09)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 21:07)elnino-1900 Wrote: Seem to be having the same issue as isamu.dragon regarding movie sets.

can u make a screenshot of your backround settings please ?

watch gallery

That'sWhatI'mTalkin'Bout' : )
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Updated today and now tv shows are missing the episode number (3x01 for example) in kodiflix view.
And moviesets dont unfold to that open box anymore,the discs just roll into the closed disc. Backend mode is enabled.

Am I missing something or is it some Code change?

Btw the context menu is still out of center.

Just fyi, no demands here!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39