• 20(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
is anyone else getting the random and last item script error ? Strange enough nothing is coming up on the log

also schimi you able to pull from git without any issues ? I am unable to do so ?
(2015-07-09, 10:57)shaktoo Wrote: is anyone else getting the random and last item script error ? Strange enough nothing is coming up on the log

also schimi you able to pull from git without any issues ? I am unable to do so ?

1. nope...
2. öhm... i am fighting a bit with this git for windows tool, but i had no problem to synch my fork... but i am not a git expert ... i am a fresh newbie on it tbh Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@shimi2k: Yes, my installations are all a couple years old now, so there's surely some old stuff around. But in the shednox-thread someone said he had this problem on a brandnew install so i did not check that out yet. Mike said the problem is fixed so i will wait for the next release and report back.
(2015-07-09, 11:29)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: @shimi2k: Yes, my installations are all a couple years old now, so there's surely some old stuff around. But in the shednox-thread someone said he had this problem on a brandnew install so i did not check that out yet. Mike said the problem is fixed so i will wait for the next release and report back.

i have a fresh test system here, and it works - and i know from the past, when u are using a dirty "guisettings.xml" u will get such problems, because these mods are building up on each other, and sometimes this guisettings.xml is messing some settings up... u can try this - make a backup from your actual guisettings.xml and delete it after that - when u start kodi again u will see confluence skin ( like u would start after a fresh kodi install ) - now choose madnox again and juct check if you have season posters now - if YES - u know your old guisettings.xml is crappy - if its still not working... well... then we need to look further hehe

good luck buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-09, 09:46)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: Hi everyb inody, i really love what you have put together here, especially the new artwork on the homescreen is fantastic. Just a small problem: in tripanel view at season-level the picture is missing.

This was already reported in the shednox-thread by some people but never got fixed. I already deleted textures13.db and all the thumbnails, nothing worked so far. I'm using 3 clients sharing a SQL database (but not for artwork), Windows 7 and Isengard RC1.

Easiest way to solve this is to put your video files into a folder named Season X making sure you have your poster named season0X-poster. X being the season number. All these season posters should be within the main folder. In this case Homeland.You can also have different fanart backgrounds for each season using the same naming convention for instance season01-fanart, season02-fanart etc etc
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-07-08, 20:50)peetee07 Wrote: Okay figured it out i think..lol.....all views except the one i had set have the correct color as a highlight. Can you do me a favor and test this out to see if it's just me?...For TV library set to wall view..then in "viewtype settings" activate logos and banners...this is the only view that shows grey as a highlight no matter what color is selected.

i fixed the whole view ( "some" fixes and changes ) - now you will have the color you choose in skin settings Smile
will be on next update, or send me a pm if you want to test it before

(2015-07-09, 12:27)ProRipp Wrote:
(2015-07-09, 09:46)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: Hi everyb inody, i really love what you have put together here, especially the new artwork on the homescreen is fantastic. Just a small problem: in tripanel view at season-level the picture is missing.

This was already reported in the shednox-thread by some people but never got fixed. I already deleted textures13.db and all the thumbnails, nothing worked so far. I'm using 3 clients sharing a SQL database (but not for artwork), Windows 7 and Isengard RC1.

iest way to solve this is to put your video files into a folder named Season 1 making sure you have your poster named season01-poster.
yeah, u are right, and sometimes it wouldnt hurt to look at my 101 if you have some problems too Wink
thx for help ProRipp Smile

Ok, i just moved the guisettings.xml and started Kodi, switched to madnox and........
No, it does not work, same as before. All other artwork shows up fine, just not in this view. So either there's a problem in my SQL database or it's a bug. BTW, in this view (tripanel at season-level) it should show the TV-Show poster, NOT the season-poster. At least that's how i remember it from the last "official" Aeon Nox 4.

To verify i just switched from Madnox to Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.7, everything fine, posters show up.
What version of XBMC / Kodi are you on?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
2 Clients with Isengard RC1, one with Helix 14.2. Yes Aeon Nox Gotham was still working on Helix.
(2015-07-09, 13:05)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: Ok, i just moved the guisettings.xml and started Kodi, switched to madnox and........
No, it does not work, same as before. All other artwork shows up fine, just not in this view. So either there's a problem in my SQL database or it's a bug. BTW, in this view (tripanel at season-level) it should show the TV-Show poster, NOT the season-poster. At least that's how i remember it from the last "official" Aeon Nox 4.

To verify i just switched from Madnox to Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9.7, everything fine, posters show up.

The view was updated back in Shednox days to use season poster in all levels where applicable and not just the standard TVshow poster. perhaps you don't have the correct artwork for the tv show required in the view now?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-09, 13:05)Dr. Bogenbroom Wrote: Ok, i just moved the guisettings.xml and started Kodi, switched to madnox and........

ive tested here with a clean guisetting - start kodi - change directly to madnox - change NOTHING ! - go to tv series - level 2 - tripanel - and i saw all season poster

so it seems that its your sql database mate Wink i cant reproduce that problem

did u try to add your season poster manualy after u delete your texture file ? and did u take a look at my 101 ? there is one guide, how the files should be named

About the issue Dr Bogenbroom is having. I too wasn't getting the TV season poster at first. My naming then was TV show/episodes. So I had all season episodes inside the main TV show folder. I then changed to what ProRipp said to have different seasons n now I do get season poster as well as fanart for each season
It seems my 101 is either too complicated, or nobody is reading it Sad

Lol sorry should have checked first page. Seems Tapatalk app doesn't like slideshows images.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39