• 209(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Just to clarify... Laugh

@Sir Bob
@Dr. Mike
@schimi2k the "God"

and last but not least... (he already heard this awhile back but...)

@Mr. V- The V stands for Victory! (bitches Big Grin)

Cool
*drops mic* *retires as champ!* Tongue
and you forget

>>> Sir Bob & Mr.Victory & Mike Skin Magician = A-TEAM <<<

WOOOOOOORD !!Cool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I hope mikesilvo164 is not in my time zone

Quote:Yeah sorry Little tipsy
@ 11:26 A.M Tongue
(2016-01-20, 13:03)Mike_Doc Wrote: Matty,

think Mr. V is working on a system info widget in his new update. I know it's been talked about.

Unfortunately not in the upcoming update. But will be added not long after.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-01-20, 11:33)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 08:45)sanity Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 00:02)Alanon Wrote: Hi team Madnox, amazing work so far! Big Grin
I just wanted to chime in and draw attention to some bugs in info OSD that have been around in Madnox for some time.

1. When you search subtitles, the info pops up over it (someone mentioned this before).

I have the same issue with subtitles.

This is being looked into, not figured it out yet, apologies.

No need for apologies Smile Thanks for the work you do.
Another issue I've been having lately is when I pause a movie and the push play again it takes a long time before all the movie info, cover, cd art etc on screen goes away. This happens everytime if I have used live tv and then watch a movie or tv-serie.
And finally the latest movie widget doesn't work properly. The background fanart changes but latest movie stays on the same movie all the time.
This started after I updated to jarvis latest beta and latest nox from git.
Anyone else have this issues? My apologies if this been up in this thread already but I havent read it all.
Could maybe be that I need to clear my skin settings but I prefer not to if that wont help. Takes me qiuet some time to get it all back as I prefer Smile
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but my system doesn't seem to be storing my skin specific settings. I setup git on my machine and pulled the latest version of the skin. I'm running Jarvis Beta4. I go into any view, tweak the settings and reboot and after the reboot all my tweaks are gone. I looked in the .kodi/userdata folder and don't see any new xml file except for guisettings.xml and I know that in Jarvis skin settings are no longer get store there.

Any ideas ?

okay .. i found the ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.madnox folder with a settings file in it so now i'm not sure why my view tweaks get reset everytime I restart the system
@schimi2k

Some days ago you posting that your first enter of the Video library took some seconds. When you left library and enter again the library is entered after one second. I have the same problem. With confluence skin all is fast. Have you take some time to look at this?

I'm using openelc fritsch isengard build with nox isengard.
(2016-01-21, 21:04)Eisi2005 Wrote: @schimi2k

Some days ago you posting that your first enter of the Video library took some seconds. When you left library and enter again the library is entered after one second. I have the same problem. With confluence skin all is fast. Have you take some time to look at this?

I'm using openelc fritsch isengard build with nox isengard.
hey eisi,
sorry, but i dont look deeper into this problem ( because i have a lot of other problems with my windows10+mysql+openelec configs+NFS ^^ )
i have every day another new problem with this lill beast (rasperry pi2+OE 12.04 millhouse - last with jarvis )

i will live with it for now, because beside this pi problems i had some gfx stuff for madnox, private busy and some other things hehe...
so this waiting problem is on a lower position on my todo list now

but one thing i notice - madnox need some time to enter the library, but starts the movie quite fast - when i use confluence or eminence for example, it need some time to start a movie... so i think in the end its maybe a combination problem of madnox ( heavy skin ) and pi2 ( low ram )
just funny that it took so long just to show the library, and when i play a movie i have at max 20% cpu usage

if i find a final solution i will post it here of course ( or if someone else found one, would it be nice to see a tip here )

cy@
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Any thoughts on the future version of the updated Mixed WidgetHuh??

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Me like... Me wanna play with it...
Looks cool Mr. V Smile

(2016-01-22, 06:30)schimi2k Wrote: Me like... Me wanna play with it...
Looks cool Mr. V Smile

Soon man. Smile

All your additional cases are working with this too.

Another screen shot to tease you more Big Grin (WIP though)
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Very nice and thanks Mr.V

One question, when i first set up widgets it was like your pics i.e. with the extended info panel displayed on focus, but on a recent update i can't get this to show anymore? Any pointers on what the widget settings should be to get the ei panel?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-22, 11:11)Mike_Doc Wrote: Very nice and thanks Mr.V

One question, when i first set up widgets it was like your pics i.e. with the extended info panel displayed on focus, but on a recent update i can't get this to show anymore? Any pointers on what the widget settings should be to get the ei panel?

I am not sure mike. I have not done any changes in a while to the skin shortcuts branch. Its possible that someone has updated some code and it is not working as expected.

But to enable the option all you should have to do is go into 'general main menu settings' and 'enable panel widget information' and it should simply just work.

At this point I will not be looking for bugs in the existing widget code on GitHub. The soon to arrive update is a major one with more than 50% of the widgets being recoded. So most bugs should be fixed (it is possible that new ones could be introduced though)

Give it some time so I can push the new update and if you still have issues I will look at it then.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
No, that would be it Mr. V.. Seems at some point all my settings got reset and forgot about that one!

Ta very much.

And no rush mate, push your changes when you feel you want to and can buddy.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 209(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39